YouTube MCN

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Illuminat3d0ne

YouTube MCN

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:10 pm

So I've been looking into something recently that I really had no idea about, YouTube multichannel networks
Did you guys know about this?

Apparently a few years back YouTube opened up networks for people to join and were basically told that if you want technical assistance that you have to join a network or you're sol

So these networks open you up to sponsors and all sorts of shit but you have to agree that they get a percentage and that you will work with other creators in the network

You used to be able to go on socialblade and see which network each creator was in but they have taken that away as a measure of protection
99% of these channels will not talk about the mcn since they use it as a way to manipulate people into giving them money

I have learned that mostly all of the truth channels on YouTube are in mcn and make up completely bullshit based on minimal fact to get into people emotions and have them react on emotion rather than logic to create chaos and gain revenue

You will see certain channels attacking each other, this is only done to promote lesser channels in hope that they will gain followers who will give money, thus making the mcn even more revenue

It's scary guys but you can't believe hardly anything coming from YouTube anymore

Most are now moving away from adsense to patreon which is another way for them to manipulate people
Instead of receiving a cheque from Google which can be shown to people to show what they actually make, they use patreon so they can tell people they don't make anything from YouTube, while being able to hide the amount they make from patreon, so they can always cry that they are poor

Its blatant manipulation and fucking disgusting imo

I can't believe I was suckered into it for so long, I thought some of these guys were legit but if you watch long enough, nearly all of them give themselves away
Just watch for the ebegging, attacking other channels and constantly discussing other channels (promoting other channels)

I'm sure there are some channels not involved who still do these things but at this point, I find it easier not to trust any of them

Did y'all know about this shit?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Hey man, great post

No I did not know about this, though I sort of figured some of this was going on. I remember a lot of Sandy Hook stuff rang of that, lots of competing personalities and shows constantly bringing attention to the other, open warring and battles that in itself became a good deal of the drama at the the time.

I actually watched it divide the seekers into camps, the whole issue became a warzone because of the various media personalities trying to steer the investigations, all of then wacko lol

So can we find out these networks or not? I bet we could learn tons if we could...

Personally I have given up putting any solid faith in specific personalities. Get the info, process it as best you know how, don't shoot the messenger. Even disinfo guys sometimes bring relevant facts to the table. The only guy I still really trust would be James Corbett. Everyone else might be fun but lets not make idols of them. None of us have the whole truth, everyone has bias and misinfo in our heads. There is no media savior

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Masato wrote:Hey man, great post

No I did not know about this, though I sort of figured some of this was going on. I remember a lot of Sandy Hook stuff rang of that, lots of competing personalities and shows constantly bringing attention to the other, open warring and battles that in itself became a good deal of the drama at the the time.

I actually watched it divide the seekers into camps, the whole issue became a warzone because of the various media personalities trying to steer the investigations, all of then wacko lol

So can we find out these networks or not? I bet we could learn tons if we could...

Personally I have given up putting any solid faith in specific personalities. Get the info, process it as best you know how, don't shoot the messenger. Even disinfo guys sometimes bring relevant facts to the table. The only guy I still really trust would be James Corbett. Everyone else might be fun but lets not make idols of them. None of us have the whole truth, everyone has bias and misinfo in our heads. There is no media savior

I agree, I still watch a lot but take nearly all of it with a grain of salt until I can do further research myself

The dividing and waring is exactly what they want and why they target people who view themselves as "Patriots"
These people are generally very emotional and support what they believe in financially, it's the same method infowars utilizes and many believe infowars is involved with one if not many of these networks

They all have website where you can learn about them, recently they have all hid who is in the network though.
It's not just conspiracy channels either, its everybody from kids channels to beauty channels
They give you lessons on how to manipulate and get the big channels to introduce the newer channels either through working together or targeting them, either way doesn't matter at all to the outcome
People actually seem to respond better when the smaller channel is getting attacked and people feel they need to support them

Like I said, I'm sure there are some who don't join and it was actually a couple YouTube channels who exposed me to all of this info because they were getting stricks and their channels being taken down because they wont join a network

These networks are owned by companies like Disney btw, not small as companies, it's the new television
Pewdiepie who is the biggest youtuber there is left his old network Machinima (most of you have heard of this one) and created his own network (still under Disney mind you) back in 2016, that's how lucrative these things are

Ever wonder how those Paul faggots got so famous?
They are also on a Disney network.... they are literally the next interaction of the fucking Mickey mouse clubhouse

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Here's an article from TechCrunch on pewdiepie starting his own network

https://techcrunch.com/2016/01/14/pewdi ... r-studios/

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”