Paging Masato - Old Queenie is related to prophet Muhammad

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Paging Masato - Old Queenie is related to prophet Muhammad

Postby Luigi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:37 am

I know you guys get into stuff about the royals. I found this channel which is full of psuedo-science and not to be generally trusted but apparently this is legit. The British monarchs intermarried with other Euro monarchs including the Spanish, and Spain was ruled by Muslims for over 800 years and basically they were able to trace from Lizzy 2 all the way back to Muhammad. It is desputed, but what we know for sure is that she is a descendant of Zaida of Seville, a Muslim princess who was part of the ruling family in Spain.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:02 pm

Yes thanks Luigi this is a huge interest for me! Haven't watched the vid but I will check it out.

Another really interesting corner of this puzzle is the relationship between the British Monarchy and the House of Saud/the beginnings of Wahabbism. They are kin, it looks to me like it was all a very deliberate creation or wing of the British Empire in disguise.

To be honest, I suspect more and more that there is a very tight relationship between the british monarchy, Sauds, and Israel.

The whole history of that British Royal family is fucked, its clearly not what they say it is, yet they take it all so seriously with their intermarrying and continued insistence that the word 'royal' means anything at all.

I'm telling you I hate that family they are evil and monstrous liars and the key to a lot of WTF is happening in our world today. Yet you should see the magazine stands here in Canada, still packed full of propaganda to make us worship them lol

Will watch the vid, thanks tons

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:21 pm

I can't confirm the trace to Muhammed but this sentence is 100% fact
"The British monarchs intermarried with other Euro monarchs including the Spanish, and Spain was ruled by Muslims for over 800 years"

The desire is the same as when the illuminati separated and moved people all over the world to infiltrate major organizations.... control
Its much easier to appear as 1000 individuals controlling different sectors than it is 1 family doing the same
People get way too suspicious when it's obvious 1 family controls everything

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Yes the British basically created the Saudi rule. Their goal was to eliminate the Ottomans so they could gain power and influence in the region. When the Ottomans were out the Saudis were able to defeat the other Arabian tribes because of cars and guns they got from the British. I'm pretty sure Wahhabism actually predates all of that though.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”