Space Force?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
SRBrant

Re: Space Force?

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Masato wrote:Image

King James translation of Psalms 19:1 - 'The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork'

I'm not a flat-earther but found that interesting

Personally, I see the firmament as a poetic term for the fabric of space-time.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:46 pm

SRBrant wrote:Personally, I see the firmament as a poetic term for the fabric of space-time.

yeah very nice. If you read other translations it has the same sort of meaning, its just this King James version that the FE nuts have been posting, lol caught my eye. Von Brahn is known to have spilled some beans about fake space program stuff its a good lil rabbit hole

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:59 pm

v=UjjiE0OD4K0
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:46 pm

I know a lot about space travel and Astro-engineering. I'm not blowing hot air about this, you know.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:Personally, I see the firmament as a poetic term for the fabric of space-time.

yeah very nice. If you read other translations it has the same sort of meaning, its just this King James version that the FE nuts have been posting, lol caught my eye. Von Brahn is known to have spilled some beans about fake space program stuff its a good lil rabbit hole

Flat Earthers are some of the biggest pieces of shit on Earth. There was one I met who got himself banned from every bar in town. Every. Single. One. His arguments were beyond infantile, sometimes he didn't even USE an argument and worst of all, he had the CREEPIEST vibe I've ever felt from a human being. It was like this powerful "child molester" aura about him.

The barkeep was struggling to hold in his laughter because I was essentially curb-stomping the creepy fuck with my own scientific knowledge.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:55 pm

^^ that’s really interesting

I only met one hardcore flat earther in real life and he had the same aura about him. Real creepy guy. Those dudes are stubborn man.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:51 pm

One guy told me that most Flat Earthers are perverts. And not the lovably kinky kind - the truly perverted kind. Told him I found that incredibly easy to believe.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:37 pm

:D

Seriously I don't see it in Bravo, but that Eric Dubay guy for sure hits the mark. The same vibe as that guy I met in real life, just get away please lol

we got a little off topic lol

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:24 pm

Masato wrote:I'm offline for a few days and I miss something like this? WTF, have you listened to this?

What the hell is happening? LOL

Space Force? American Dominance in Space? New 6th branch of the Military?

It has been in the works for a long time and most likely already have a space force

I believe this is all leading to project bluebeam but we shall see

If aliens invade in the next 2 years
DO NOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:28 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:That tyrannical fuck does realize that there are very strict international laws against the militarization of space, right?

If there's anyone on this forum that knows about space and space war, it's definitely me.

LOL @ 'strict international laws'... who enforces 'international laws'? How many times have US/Israel + many more violated international laws and who's gonna do shit about it? some meaningless votes at the UN? some paperwork at the Hague? That whole concept is empty, like it or not might makes right these days

The only international laws that anyone seems to respect is the hands off Antarctica laws. :D - NOW we're talkin' space force stuff, brahs!

Seriously I find the whole subject fascinating, I like to consider Black Budget and why exactly the Apollo missions were faked/slanted. Werner Von Brahn predictions, etc... There is also a great deal of UFO lore from many angles, though its really tough to figure out what parts of it are true or not. Is there already some sort of shit going on we aren't supposed to know? Are the THEY LIVE/Icke-ish models of the world for realz??

...for Trump to start yappin about this, and Pence lookin like an evil fucking mastermind behind him lol it will be curious to see where this goes

Dude - the moon landing happened. It would have been a LOT cheaper in the long run to actually go to the moon as opposed to maintaining a hoax. Plus, it has the added payoff of incredible amounts of scientific data. Although why we're aiming to colonize Mars instead of the moon first is rather puzzling. Is it sheer ambition? Or is there something on the moon that does not take kindly to visitors?

You can't believe those videos are from the moon though
I can believe we went and found something we were not expecting and those films were recorded in the desert
But I can't believe any of the videos are actually from the moon

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”