Erased Megalithic History

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Erased Megalithic History

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Continuing down this rabbit hole, very very interesting.

People all over are pointing to the MANY 'Megalithic' Ruins ALL OVER THE WORLD, all with the same inexplicable features. Modern Anthropology apparently insists they were all carved with stone tools by primitives.

Over and over, evidence of MASSIVE structures built with MASSIVE blocks of stone, demonstrating perfectly smooth and accurate cuts in the stone, like technical masonry but with blocks of unfathomable size/weight. Many appear to be carved by MACHINES, or some technology able to melt the stone to fit them together seamlessly... A completely different level of architecture that even the peak of the Roman Empire did not touch.

Yet, for some reason, mainstream anthropology/history/archaeology continually ignores the significance of these sites, and washes them away with explanations that do not satisfy those who have looked a little deeper.

Here are a few presentations I've enjoyed, in no particular order:

Impossibly Huge Megaliths That Show Signs of an Ancient Technology We Cant Explain

These are great (love her voice :D):

**This is GREAT, the creator of those vids above ^^ ('newearth' on Youtube, check her out she has tons of great video) has compiled a list of what she considers to be such Megalithic sites:

http://megaliths.org/browse

^^ TONS of photos, all broken down by category/country/region

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:50 pm

Here is but a SMALL SAMPLING of the sites broken down in that website ^^

Peru:

Egil, Turkey:

look at the image on the right, it looks like the base of a COLUMN, perfectly smooth and round:

Barabar, India:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Damn, the site just went down, was gonna post tons more pics.

There is stuff like this ALL OVER THE WORLD

I'll keep checking the site if its up again I'll continue posting

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:57 pm

Megaliths.org went down?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:02 pm

Canuckster wrote:Megaliths.org went down?

Yeah, JUST as I was copy/pasting a bunch of photos.

I was making long posts using her source photos and then it all conked out.

Hope its back up soon it was an incredible reference, that woman actually goes to these places and takes her own photos from many of the sites

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:08 pm

She sounds like she's hot AF, can't find any pics to confirm, been watching her stuff for a while now, it's all pretty good, some wacky theories but overall good, hope her site goes back up
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:36 am

Canuckster wrote:She sounds like she's hot AF, can't find any pics to confirm, been watching her stuff for a while now, it's all pretty good, some wacky theories but overall good, hope her site goes back up

I know right? lol I could listen to her all day. We should invent an app where you type things in and the computer reads it back to you sounding like her.

Site is back up, I'll post some more megalith pics maybe tomorrow.

I must admit the whole idea that there was a big piece of history erased, destroyed to shit and covered up is messing with my head, lol It seems so probable sometimes when you look at things through the tinfoil lenses, the continuity of big lies, etc
:oops:

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:26 am

Love this thread

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:54 am

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:She sounds like she's hot AF, can't find any pics to confirm, been watching her stuff for a while now, it's all pretty good, some wacky theories but overall good, hope her site goes back up

I know right? lol I could listen to her all day. We should invent an app where you type things in and the computer reads it back to you sounding like her.

I must admit the whole idea that there was a big piece of history erased, destroyed to shit and covered up is messing with my head, lol It seems so probable sometimes when you look at things through the tinfoil lenses, the continuity of big lies, etc

That is my #1 interest

lost/unrecognized history of advanced civilizations

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:30 am

Rambo John J wrote:
Masato wrote:

That is my #1 interest

lost/unrecognized history of advanced civilizations

It's very interesting, I just wish more would be posted in writing. I have no patience for melodramatic jewtube videos.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”