Erased Megalithic History

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: Erased Megalithic History

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Rambo John J wrote:
Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:She sounds like she's hot AF, can't find any pics to confirm, been watching her stuff for a while now, it's all pretty good, some wacky theories but overall good, hope her site goes back up

I know right? lol I could listen to her all day. We should invent an app where you type things in and the computer reads it back to you sounding like her.

Site is back up, I'll post some more megalith pics maybe tomorrow.

I must admit the whole idea that there was a big piece of history erased, destroyed to shit and covered up is messing with my head, lol It seems so probable sometimes when you look at things through the tinfoil lenses, the continuity of big lies, etc
:oops:

That is my #1 interest

lost/unrecognized history of advanced civilizations

Please share

I don't know enough about this

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Yes lets keep this thread going. Haven't seen Rambo John J for a while though

Some people posting Robert Sepehr in other threads, he gets on some similar research

I think it was destroyed, not eroded.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:57 pm

Megaliths Of Yangshan:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Here'a a good quick rundown of some notable sites. #1 biggest on the list is Yangshan again ^^, they say that its bigger/heavier than all the other sites on the list COMBINED. Its absolutely gargantuan and no one so far has offered any reasonable explanation for how or why such an undertaking was even conceived.

#2 on the list is a giant obelisk. Go figure.

There is definitely something to these hypotheses imo:

Oh yeah the above vid here ^^ has an interesting bit near the beginning about modern-day abilities to move big stones. The vid documents a recent 'art installation', in which a relatively tiny (but still big) stone is transported and moved with modern technology, and its still really hard, and a major feat. They go on to say that the stone transported for the art installation is like a pebble compared to the stones used in megalithic sites, so how the hell were they doing it? The same mystery all over the world.

Its a totally reasonable question. Why the stubborn refusal from mainstream academia? How did such a case-closed shut version of history become cemented so solidly, ignoring such a seemingly obvious question?
etc etc

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:31 pm

I was listening to max igan last night talk about erasure of our history.

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:48 pm

^ was good. Here is a followup by the same guy.

There is a part in it I like where he ponders that much of the current invasions of the Middle East could in part be motivated by a desire to destroy historic sites or evidence of some hidden history. He cites how the museum in Baghdad was looted when the US invaded Iraq and everything is gone, news of ancient sites in Syria getting destroyed etc.

interesting ramblings:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Here was another nice breakdown of Sylvia's theories:

Some interesting info:

Our basic timeline of history was written, according to the documentary, by basically only 2 people; JOSEPH SCALIGER and Denis Petau.

The narrator questions whether the Reformation was simply just horrible fighting and destruction over petty religious preference, or if a greater work was being done under its name. Records show that a great effort during the Reformation was made to ERASE HISTORY, destroy old texts and make a conscious effort to RE-WRITE history under very strict control.

The author points to further evidence that suggests that the 'official' timeline of history from this point on was done always to support and fit the Scaliger timeline, and never to contradict it (sounds like 9/11 Commission for example; cement the story first, then find 'facts' to support the narrative, destroy or ignore anything that doesn't fit, etc). They even question the validity of carbon dating, and how it can be manipulated so easily to conveniently fit the Scaliger timeline.

Will research this Scaliger timeline; Joseph Justus Scaliger. Might be some interesting further research there. Was he a Jesuit for example? would be my first question

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Found a new one, this one boasts to be the biggest yet!:

https://www.academia.edu/6200990/Super_ ... rn_Siberia

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:34 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Rambo John J wrote:
Masato wrote:
I know right? lol I could listen to her all day. We should invent an app where you type things in and the computer reads it back to you sounding like her.

Site is back up, I'll post some more megalith pics maybe tomorrow.

I must admit the whole idea that there was a big piece of history erased, destroyed to shit and covered up is messing with my head, lol It seems so probable sometimes when you look at things through the tinfoil lenses, the continuity of big lies, etc
:oops:

That is my #1 interest

lost/unrecognized history of advanced civilizations

Please share

I don't know enough about this

Hi Bro
will add to this when I get new info...Graham Hancock has a new book coming out
catch his next JRE appearance...probably gonna be Fire

Good to see you...Miss your content and passion

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:35 pm

great posts Masato