Treading Water! The Crown Cons/Piracy, Global Commercial Code, Admiralty Law

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:11 am

good video, I like this guys videos on etymology.

There are keen observations here and a video well worth watching.

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:22 am

Jordan Maxwell has been talking about this for decades.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:50 pm

Thanks Canuckster, will listen.

Redneck is right, I've listened to Maxwell talk about this plenty. A lot of those 'Free-Man on the Land' guys talk about this too.

It sounds really interesting but I wonder to what point it is all semantics not worth much in the real practical world. I've seen someone use it in court one time, he was all big on Admiralty Law and conducted himself in court accordingly. He sort of got away with it but not really, lol. Most vids I've seen where people try this stuff the Judge gets stifled and leaves the room, all the Admiralty people cheer, and they declare the case null or whatever and leave. ...I always wonder if it ends there or not.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:22 am

Never got into maxwell, i find his speech and cadence annoying, will try watching that vid though.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:04 pm

Maxwell is fun for the noob fantasy-prone conspiracy geek

He weaves all kinds of interesting scenarios.

My problem is that he's way too sure of a lot of shady pieces of his story, he gets all mad about it lol but when you really break down some of his stuff a lot of it is just wordplay and assumption

Like with most, he hits a lot of solid and valuable info mixed up with a lot of mumble jumble. If you are savvy enough to separate the wheat from the chaff he's worth listening to

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:37 pm

I've read into the legal wording stuff before, I just like this guys presentation, the way it's laid out I think makes you want to listen to it

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:06 pm

will watch. Too many interruptions these days..!

hopefully tomorrow

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:30 pm

Just watched

For sure almost of all of it was covered by Maxwell, but good presentation nonetheless.

I still think a lot of it is just word-play, but when you put it all together like that it is kind of hard to deny that there is some truth to it all. For sure the way that money and law exists is such that has been created and is in the favor of a hidden elite, of this I have no doubt. Whether or not this Admiralty Law is the specific key to cracking that code, or a hyperbole on some linguistic coincidence I don't know

The most interesting was the commentary on Washington DC, City of London, and Vatican being independent corporations and such, the relationship between governments like the USA and corporate architecture, with Banks etc from this point of view

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”