Elite-Backed Cult Leader Keith Raniere Arrested for Sex Trafficking

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 115

Re: Elite-Backed Cult Leader Keith Raniere Arrested for Sex Trafficking

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri May 11, 2018 8:55 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
This sex cult thing? Clearly legit. The Pizzagate thing? Slanderous lies and possibly even Russian propaganda.

If by pizzagate you mean the large problem between elites and pedophilia.... 100% it is real

If by pizzagate you mean only comet pingpong... you aren't focusing on the larger issue (although I do think the owner is into some dark shit)

People try to say that pizzagate only deals with comet pingpong and that is not the case, that is a deflection to try and minimize how large of a problem child trafficking and pedophilia really is

The fact that there is legitimate evidence of child trafficking in this situation continues to highlight the connections between "elites" and dark shit dealing with children


Pizzagate is false, but can one really be surprised that the rich and idle could be so easily tempted to think that they are above even basic morality? That without proper moral guidance and a sense of duty they can be swayed into wallowing in depravity?

How is pizzagate false?
Eitherway whether thinking it all child trafficking and pedophilia or only comet pingpong and the owner, what evidence do you have to definitively say it is false

Nobody other than the owner truly knows whether that minor part of pizzagate is true or false definitively

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 115

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri May 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:This Allison Mack story is getting way too much attention on the MSM

I even saw that witch Megyn Kelly doing a bit on it. That's weird, as she was one of the key figures in shutting down and covering up the Podesta/Alefantis evidence

It's in msm but most are staying away from anything dealing with kids


This is interesting. Same with the MSM-Harvey Weinstein case, they focused all on his behavior with consenting adults. Everyone stood up with crocodile tears but no one said shit about the problem with kids and pedos

Sometimes it feels like the MSM is just conditioning us not to care, we will be desensitized to these stories so when the real shit comes out everyone will be like 'meh'

Hope I'm wrong

You're not wrong
They've been trying to normalize hebopihila, ephebophilia and I've even seen some trying to normalize pedophilia for a long fucking time
I won't be surprised if the age of consent drops to 16 in the near future
Right now 16 is legal if the older person is under 18, I can definitely see them making it 16 outright

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 331

Postby SRBrant » Sat May 12, 2018 2:15 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:If by pizzagate you mean the large problem between elites and pedophilia.... 100% it is real

If by pizzagate you mean only comet pingpong... you aren't focusing on the larger issue (although I do think the owner is into some dark shit)

People try to say that pizzagate only deals with comet pingpong and that is not the case, that is a deflection to try and minimize how large of a problem child trafficking and pedophilia really is

The fact that there is legitimate evidence of child trafficking in this situation continues to highlight the connections between "elites" and dark shit dealing with children


Pizzagate is false, but can one really be surprised that the rich and idle could be so easily tempted to think that they are above even basic morality? That without proper moral guidance and a sense of duty they can be swayed into wallowing in depravity?

How is pizzagate false?
Eitherway whether thinking it all child trafficking and pedophilia or only comet pingpong and the owner, what evidence do you have to definitively say it is false

Nobody other than the owner truly knows whether that minor part of pizzagate is true or false definitively


TONS of evidence against it including how ridiculous the very fucking idea of it all is. I'd argue, but I know nobody here would listen.

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 115

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat May 12, 2018 3:41 am

SRBrant wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Pizzagate is false, but can one really be surprised that the rich and idle could be so easily tempted to think that they are above even basic morality? That without proper moral guidance and a sense of duty they can be swayed into wallowing in depravity?

How is pizzagate false?
Eitherway whether thinking it all child trafficking and pedophilia or only comet pingpong and the owner, what evidence do you have to definitively say it is false

Nobody other than the owner truly knows whether that minor part of pizzagate is true or false definitively


TONS of evidence against it including how ridiculous the very fucking idea of it all is. I'd argue, but I know nobody here would listen.

You are not giving enough credit
I'll listen
Please provide your evidence, but first to start off slow, what do you define pizzagate as?

What is ridiculous?
That high profile politicians would be involved in pedophilia?
That specifically the owner of comet is not involved in any trafficking or pedophilia?

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 908
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 683

Postby penxv » Sat May 12, 2018 8:02 am

SRBrant wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Pizzagate is false, but can one really be surprised that the rich and idle could be so easily tempted to think that they are above even basic morality? That without proper moral guidance and a sense of duty they can be swayed into wallowing in depravity?

How is pizzagate false?
Eitherway whether thinking it all child trafficking and pedophilia or only comet pingpong and the owner, what evidence do you have to definitively say it is false

Nobody other than the owner truly knows whether that minor part of pizzagate is true or false definitively


TONS of evidence against it including how ridiculous the very fucking idea of it all is. I'd argue, but I know nobody here would listen.



The kitsune will listen.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 5363
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 2956

Postby Som-Pong » Sat May 12, 2018 10:48 am

penxv wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:How is pizzagate false?
Eitherway whether thinking it all child trafficking and pedophilia or only comet pingpong and the owner, what evidence do you have to definitively say it is false

Nobody other than the owner truly knows whether that minor part of pizzagate is true or false definitively


TONS of evidence against it including how ridiculous the very fucking idea of it all is. I'd argue, but I know nobody here would listen.



The kitsune will listen.

Furry virgin gotta talk to someone.

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 331

Postby SRBrant » Sat May 12, 2018 1:24 pm

See what I mean?

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4812
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2510

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 12, 2018 2:29 pm

SRBrant wrote:See what I mean?


Provide credible evidence that points to why your opinion on the matter is valid?

Gut reactions don't count
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 2117
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1709

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 12, 2018 7:48 pm

I think the Kitsune better run this through the Snopes fact check ;)

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 331

Postby SRBrant » Sat May 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I think the Kitsune better run this through the Snopes fact check ;)


Peace among worlds to you.


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests