Elite-Backed Cult Leader Keith Raniere Arrested for Sex Trafficking

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12022
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5543

Re: Elite-Backed Cult Leader Keith Raniere Arrested for Sex Trafficking

Postby Masato » Fri May 11, 2018 2:10 am

OK here are some of the connections:

NXIVM is heavily funded by the BRONFMAN sisters, Sara and Clare (heirs to the Seagram alcohol giant). They are not just funders but high ranking members of the organization.

Both the Bronfman sisters are also members of the Clinton Foundation (for which to be a member requires a $15,000 donation)

But here is one of the bigger leads:

The Bronfmans also have a joint financial firm with Lynne Rothschild called Bronfman and Rothschild:

https://www.belr.com/who-we-are/meet-the-team/

Here is Matthew Bronfman and Lyne Rothschild front and center on their website as 'Board of Directors':
Image

So... Yet ANOTHER child sex trafficking ring is exposed, with connections directly to the aristocracy/Deep State system, and specifically with the DNC/Alefantis/Abramovic gang. How many do we need to 'believe' there is some kind of secret epidemic here?


There are many more threads to follow on this, just getting started.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12022
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5543

Postby Masato » Fri May 11, 2018 2:21 am

Here are the supposed actual documents for the case against the NXIVm leader and Smallville girl Alison Mack:

https://www.scribd.com/document/377379344/14-main

Here you can see clearly KEITH RANIERE and ALLISON MACK on page 1:
Image

Now if you look at the Section Numbers (top right corner) ^^ as well as in the following page, you will see Sections 1591(a)(1), 1591(a)(2), 1594(a), and 3551:
Image
Image
Image
Image

If you look up those numbers in a criminal code these are the crimes being dropped on them:
Image

CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12022
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5543

Postby Masato » Fri May 11, 2018 6:38 am

This Allison Mack story is getting way too much attention on the MSM

I even saw that witch Megyn Kelly doing a bit on it. That's weird, as she was one of the key figures in shutting down and covering up the Podesta/Alefantis evidence

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 144

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri May 11, 2018 7:28 am

SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:^^ have you taken in any of the content of this thread?

The SAME PEOPLE are being connected to child-trafficking rings. AGAIN. This time its actually gone to court, real charges laid for SEX TRAFFICKING OF CHILDREN BY FORCE, FRAUD OR COERCION

Image

This is just more evidence that pizzagate was a legit leak, those Podesta emails were real, no one has disputed that. Spirit cooking is real, the witch even brags about it. Alefantis instagram posts were real, his connections to other child trafficking/child 'protection' rings is real. Savile was real. Franklin was real.

Many many other cases, I could go on.

Follow the threads, this is no topic for ridicule, has almost nothing to do with 'belief' anymore IMO


This sex cult thing? Clearly legit. The Pizzagate thing? Slanderous lies and possibly even Russian propaganda.

If by pizzagate you mean the large problem between elites and pedophilia.... 100% it is real

If by pizzagate you mean only comet pingpong... you aren't focusing on the larger issue (although I do think the owner is into some dark shit)

People try to say that pizzagate only deals with comet pingpong and that is not the case, that is a deflection to try and minimize how large of a problem child trafficking and pedophilia really is

The fact that there is legitimate evidence of child trafficking in this situation continues to highlight the connections between "elites" and dark shit dealing with children

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 144

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri May 11, 2018 7:33 am

Masato wrote:OK here are some of the connections:

NXIVM is heavily funded by the BRONFMAN sisters, Sara and Clare (heirs to the Seagram alcohol giant). They are not just funders but high ranking members of the organization.

Both the Bronfman sisters are also members of the Clinton Foundation (for which to be a member requires a $15,000 donation)

But here is one of the bigger leads:

The Bronfmans also have a joint financial firm with Lynne Rothschild called Bronfman and Rothschild:

https://www.belr.com/who-we-are/meet-the-team/

Here is Matthew Bronfman and Lyne Rothschild front and center on their website as 'Board of Directors':
Image

So... Yet ANOTHER child sex trafficking ring is exposed, with connections directly to the aristocracy/Deep State system, and specifically with the DNC/Alefantis/Abramovic gang. How many do we need to 'believe' there is some kind of secret epidemic here?


There are many more threads to follow on this, just getting started.

There was a lot of stuff dealing with the Bronfman's on Reddit and Chan's but I haven't looked through most
You can go look at the link I posted about the Dalai lama and it has a picture of one of the sisters cuddling with Richard Branson

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 144

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri May 11, 2018 7:36 am

Masato wrote:This Allison Mack story is getting way too much attention on the MSM

I even saw that witch Megyn Kelly doing a bit on it. That's weird, as she was one of the key figures in shutting down and covering up the Podesta/Alefantis evidence

It's in msm but most are staying away from anything dealing with kids

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 335

Postby SRBrant » Fri May 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:^^ have you taken in any of the content of this thread?

The SAME PEOPLE are being connected to child-trafficking rings. AGAIN. This time its actually gone to court, real charges laid for SEX TRAFFICKING OF CHILDREN BY FORCE, FRAUD OR COERCION

Image

This is just more evidence that pizzagate was a legit leak, those Podesta emails were real, no one has disputed that. Spirit cooking is real, the witch even brags about it. Alefantis instagram posts were real, his connections to other child trafficking/child 'protection' rings is real. Savile was real. Franklin was real.

Many many other cases, I could go on.

Follow the threads, this is no topic for ridicule, has almost nothing to do with 'belief' anymore IMO


This sex cult thing? Clearly legit. The Pizzagate thing? Slanderous lies and possibly even Russian propaganda.

If by pizzagate you mean the large problem between elites and pedophilia.... 100% it is real

If by pizzagate you mean only comet pingpong... you aren't focusing on the larger issue (although I do think the owner is into some dark shit)

People try to say that pizzagate only deals with comet pingpong and that is not the case, that is a deflection to try and minimize how large of a problem child trafficking and pedophilia really is

The fact that there is legitimate evidence of child trafficking in this situation continues to highlight the connections between "elites" and dark shit dealing with children


Pizzagate is false, but can one really be surprised that the rich and idle could be so easily tempted to think that they are above even basic morality? That without proper moral guidance and a sense of duty they can be swayed into wallowing in depravity?

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4919
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2543

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 11, 2018 3:37 pm

It is my experience that people drawn to wealth and power are typically psychopathic, and ego driven. So it's not a big step to make that leap.

Also proper moral guidance is subjective and no one has a handle on what it is that shapes a person into becoming morally conscious. There are people that you would think have all the right things been done to allow them to become a good person. And they turn anyway.

Also, you have no proof pizzagate is false, only your opinion.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12022
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5543

Postby Masato » Fri May 11, 2018 3:48 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Pizzagate is false, but can one really be surprised that the rich and idle could be so easily tempted to think that they are above even basic morality? That without proper moral guidance and a sense of duty they can be swayed into wallowing in depravity?


I am really curious what makes you so adamant that pizzagate is 'false'... what have you seen to come to this conclusion?

What is it that you think the term 'pizzagate' refers to exactly? What specifically have you seen that you feel has been debunked?

The only 'debunking' I have seen completely ignores the most crucial evidence, just builds up a strawman case that was never the accusation to begin with. I still find much of the evidence extremely compelling/terrifying, and definitely worth serious investigation, and as Illuminat3d0ne says yes it is totally connected and woven into a bigger picture, of which there is even more evidence.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12022
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5543

Postby Masato » Fri May 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:This Allison Mack story is getting way too much attention on the MSM

I even saw that witch Megyn Kelly doing a bit on it. That's weird, as she was one of the key figures in shutting down and covering up the Podesta/Alefantis evidence

It's in msm but most are staying away from anything dealing with kids


This is interesting. Same with the MSM-Harvey Weinstein case, they focused all on his behavior with consenting adults. Everyone stood up with crocodile tears but no one said shit about the problem with kids and pedos

Sometimes it feels like the MSM is just conditioning us not to care, we will be desensitized to these stories so when the real shit comes out everyone will be like 'meh'

Hope I'm wrong


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests