Elite-Backed Cult Leader Keith Raniere Arrested for Sex Trafficking

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: Elite-Backed Cult Leader Keith Raniere Arrested for Sex Trafficking

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:15 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Pizzagate is false, but can one really be surprised that the rich and idle could be so easily tempted to think that they are above even basic morality? That without proper moral guidance and a sense of duty they can be swayed into wallowing in depravity?

How is pizzagate false?
Eitherway whether thinking it all child trafficking and pedophilia or only comet pingpong and the owner, what evidence do you have to definitively say it is false

Nobody other than the owner truly knows whether that minor part of pizzagate is true or false definitively

TONS of evidence against it including how ridiculous the very fucking idea of it all is. I'd argue, but I know nobody here would listen.

So I've been waking up to the realities of YouTube and the manipulation that happens on there
I am aware that people used pizzagate to gain revenue but i still can't see how somebody can outright say pizzagate is not true, especially with all the high level pedos who have been brought down lately

Are you just saying that the stuff dealing with Comet pizza was sensationalized to create profit or are you saying that there is not a major problem with elites and pedophilia?

I am honest when I say I'll try to look at it from your perspective if you tell me how you see this

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Widow says her former husband's paedophile rings goes to 'highest heights'

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12085350

The widow who told the world her politician husband was a paedophile says he was involved in a ring of abusers which goes to "the highest heights you can imagine".

In an exclusive interview, Anihera Zhou Black told the Herald: "This goes deep and wide, in terms of the paedophile ring, to the highest heights you can imagine. These people aren't just labourers and workers at fast food restaurants. These people are suits and people in power."
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”