Luigi

Cartoon: Orwell and Huxley

Postby Luigi » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:15 am

Found this cool political cartoon you guys might like:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Great!

I was just listening to some interesting talk on Huxley yesterday, the speaker claiming Huxley was totally insiders with Rothschilds and co... even made ties to the Hippie/Laurel Canyon/Drop Out gang in the USA. I can sort of attest to this because I am a big Alan Watts fan and have heard him speak several times about Huxley, even interviewed his widow as though they were close friends etc.

Jim Morrison even had his band named after Huxley's work etc...

The premise of the guy was that the LSD/Woodstock/Laurel canyon operation was specifically in tune with Huxley's vision of doping the people into submission. If they're gonna be slaves... you better make 'em stupid and happy slaves. So they pushed drugs and free sex and hijacked the music industry to sell all this to distract and weaken the population, erode the family structure (claiming some stats on drug use vs. babies born to unwed moms etc - quite staggering)

I used to like Huxley, I read The Doors of Perception/heaven and Hell and really liked it, I have also enjoyed Timothy Leary-eqsue explorations with positive results... though now I am putting a lot of this in perspective and am kind of scratching my head...

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:15 am

Masato wrote:The premise of the guy was that the LSD/Woodstock/Laurel canyon operation was specifically in tune with Huxley's vision of doping the people into submission. If they're gonna be slaves... you better make 'em stupid and happy slaves. So they pushed drugs and free sex and hijacked the music industry to sell all this to distract and weaken the population, erode the family structure (claiming some stats on drug use vs. babies born to unwed moms etc - quite staggering)

Could there be a better way to enslave peoples minds than by making them think they're chasing after liberation?

The whole Hippie movement was controlled opposition during the age of MKULTRA.
The hippies of yesterday are the self-absorbed, shallow, short-sighted boomers of today.

The radical revolutionaries and anti-capitalists of th 60's are now the most empty, conformist generation of consumers to ever live.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:28 am

North Korea = 1984
USA = Brave New World

It couldn't be any more clear-cut than that.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:30 am

Orwell didn't fear those things, he was simply warning us about them as he knew what was coming. Orwell had connections within British intelligence and he knew what the blueprint for the future was.

Huxley most certainly did not fear the things stated in the cartoon, he also knew they would happen through social engineering, a subject close to his family. The Huxleys were an elite family with a close connection to Charles Darwin and his family, they believed in social evolution, or survival of the fittest and the dumbing down of the masses.

Huxley thought it would be best for society if everyone was drugged and/or manipulated through other technologies. Huxley prpudly described it as the scientific dictatorship, this also involved science becoming the new religion where the Priests wore white coats and preached false scientific facts to the masses who happily believed it without question. i.e Climate Change

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”