Florida Shooting vs Bill Cooper

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11061
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5123

Florida Shooting vs Bill Cooper

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:41 am

I have not looked into Florida shooting, will likely not. I went balls deep into other such shootings and have had enough. Already seeing talk of a 'second shooter', and seeing grieving families calling for gun control, the pattern is all too familiar it freaks me out lol

Here is a quote from William (Bill) Cooper's book from 1991, make of it what you will:

Image

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 70

Postby Ethan Allen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Masato wrote:I have not looked into Florida shooting, will likely not. I went balls deep into other such shootings and have had enough. Already seeing talk of a 'second shooter', and seeing grieving families calling for gun control, the pattern is all too familiar it freaks me out lol

Here is a quote from William (Bill) Cooper's book from 1991, make of it what you will:

Image
I can confirm for a fact that this is not a hoax. Its funny though over at 333.com, they have a few people starting to go full retard on the conspiracy angle.

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11061
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5123

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:37 pm

I have barely scratched the surface of this

Things that caught my eye so far (correct me if I'm wrong):

1. The reaction for gun control was huge/fast. I guess this is normal/to be expected but it always seems creepy to me when big names and powerful people and children and grieving parents alike all start chiming in unison on that particular debate.

2. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is somehow in the spotlight about this? Need to look into that, I don't trust her, lol she stinks of guilt

3. The shooter (lone shooter again, right?) after he was finished went to McDonald's to eat? Is that true? lol

Like I said I've only heard birds chirping about this, really not motivated to dive in again to this stuff but of course curious


What do you all think of an MK Ultra type scenario? I heard another chirp that the shooter said voices in his head told him to do it? Like a Sirhan Sirhan thing? Or maybe the kid is just a straight up patsy?

Anyone who has any thoughts or info worth considering please share, I trust all you mofos to have interesting and critical views.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4558
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2404

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:43 pm

one look at this kids face and you can tell the wiring isn't to code in the old noggin. Does that make him more susceptible to this stuff? Who knows.
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, and youll see the brick wall at the back of the theater."

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11061
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5123

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Canuckster wrote:one look at this kids face and you can tell the wiring isn't to code in the old noggin. Does that make him more susceptible to this stuff? Who knows.


I can totally see the point that it is kinda freaky that someone all fucked up like that can get an assault rifle fairly easily

There is some sense to the gun control argument, just hard for CTers because we can see who gets that control and it don't look good lol

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11061
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5123

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:56 pm

Ethan Allen wrote:I can confirm for a fact that this is not a hoax. Its funny though over at 333.com, they have a few people starting to go full retard on the conspiracy angle.


need to define what people mean when using the word 'hoax'

I honestly don't go to EY anymore at all, don't know what the CT talk is

Would you call it a 'hoax' if the alleged shooter was a patsy?

Would you call it a 'hoax' if there is another narrative that is being buried?

Would you call it a 'hoax' if the shooter was being guided or manipulated by others to do this?

etc

I thought some events like SH/Boston Bombing may have been outright faked (ie; no one killed), but recent events appear to be much more blunt, no hoaxes. That doesn't mean there isn't some other foul shit lurking beyond these events sometimes though

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11061
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5123

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Even if the event was 100% as the MSM is saying, just a random act of deranged violence... what are your thoughts on the idea that some of the 'witnesses' are not genuine, are actors/scripted etc?

Image

I saw a vid where the kid in the top left is stumbling all over, saying lines again with different inflections, someone off-screen coaching him etc. Super weird. Another interview where mom is talking her to husband but tells him she has to go now to do an interview lol

My eyes are biased, I did some damage to the ol-receptor system digging through SH bullshit (of which I am rather convinced actors were used)... wondering what people here think of that angle. Does the media plant their 'witnesses' and pre-script what they are to say?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11061
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5123

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Oh yeah here is an interesting thing I had 1st hand experience with:

The wife and I recently got an email from our kids' school board ABOUT THE FLORIDA SHOOTING.

Nothing specific, just a 'reassurance' that the Board is doing all they can for safety and that they take the news of the shooting very seriously, and offer for families to talk to their kids about it in their own way, etc etc.

I thought this odd. First of all, I live in Ontario Canada. This happened in another goddamn country! Are events in Sweden worthy of another mass-alarming email? Events in UK? Japan? Since when does news events = mass emails to every parent in the system?

Second, a decision must have been made from high up to do this, it went out to every single school and parent. Who wrote it? obviously not an easy email to write from a legal standpoint, it would have to remain professional etc... so what sort of editing process did it go through? (we got it very quickly afterwards, like 1 day iirc) Wonder how many other schools sent the same email? How high is the root of this decision? Local, provincal, federal? I don't know

Also how odd is it to both alarm everyone about a horrific event, then somehow say you are offering reassurance? What a mindfuck, lol try it on someone sometime, see how they handle it.

Why would the school board draw some kind of parallel to this event? Why bring attention to this at all? Can you imagine the families who don't follow the news and don't know what the email is even about? lol

Is this just the naive good intentions of the local Superintendant? or is there a desire somewhere here from higher up to bring attention to the Florida shooting? hmmm

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4558
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2404

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:50 pm

Can't scare the schoolkids with the bomb anymore, you have to have some kind of trauma based mind control bullshit to keep them afraid of the bogeyman.
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, and youll see the brick wall at the back of the theater."

User avatar
Daglord
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:25 pm
Reputation: 2940

Postby Daglord » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:09 pm

Masato wrote:Even if the event was 100% as the MSM is saying, just a random act of deranged violence... what are your thoughts on the idea that some of the 'witnesses' are not genuine, are actors/scripted etc?

Image

I saw a vid where the kid in the top left is stumbling all over, saying lines again with different inflections, someone off-screen coaching him etc. Super weird. Another interview where mom is talking her to husband but tells him she has to go now to do an interview lol

My eyes are biased, I did some damage to the ol-receptor system digging through SH bullshit (of which I am rather convinced actors were used)... wondering what people here think of that angle. Does the media plant their 'witnesses' and pre-script what they are to say?


Kid on the left's dad is an retired FBI agent. David Hogg.

wouldn't put it past them to throw him in front of the camera.


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest