Oh Canada

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Vutulaki

Re: Oh Canada

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:04 am

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Trudeau has proven himself to be a complete and total virtue signalling retarded idiot. He's Soros's #1 fan.

Good luck Canucks. Chicks will vote for him again because he's so dreamy. You're fucked.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:02 am

Is this article satire?

Did Castro's son really include this stuff in his suicide note? I had heard this rumor before, the resemblance is indeed strong and the relationship between Trudeaus mom and Castro is super suspect... but I had never seen any legit claims by anyone credible until now. Seems almost too perfect, which makes me suspect the article. What do you think?

Cuba Claims Justin Trudeau Is Fidel Castro’s Son

http://yournewswire.com/justin-trudeau- ... astro-son/

The suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son has rocked the Cuban nation this week, with the most astonishing revelation being the claim that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was his half-brother and the son of the late Fidel Castro.

Amid a wide-ranging barrage of complaints, the note suggests Fidelito was angry with his late father, the revolutionary Cuban dictator. Fidelito wrote that his father, Fidel Castro, was “always comparing me unfavorably with Justin” and “dismissing my achievements in comparison to his success in Canada.“

“But what was I to do? I am Cuban. My brother is Canadian. If he was born and raised in Cuba, he would have lived in our father’s shadow forever just like me.”

[imghttp://yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Screen-Shot-2018-02-10-at-12.11.54-AM.png][/img]

Margaret Trudeau visited Cuba nine months before Justin was born, and there are photographs of her socializing with Fidel Castro.

Actual photo of Castro holding Baby Justin:

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:07 pm

Do you remember Margaret Trudeau Masato? I do. She was a complete and total slut. I thought Pierre was OK, but I was a kid.

His son is a virtue signalling project in gay retardation. Canada is fucked. I will never, ever move back, and TBH, don't think I will visit many more times. I'm sorry man, but things are going to get messy in the west before they get better. Shit is beyond the pale.

You've got pedophiles in Ontario running sex education school curriculum for young learners, under the direction of the dyke premier, who has decreed that if you don't agree with your toddler's gender choices, they'll take your kids away.

Canada is fucked. Shame that. That's my country too. At least it was.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:43 am

Winnson wrote:Do you remember Margaret Trudeau Masato? I do. She was a complete and total slut. I thought Pierre was OK, but I was a kid.

His son is a virtue signalling project in gay retardation. Canada is fucked. I will never, ever move back, and TBH, don't think I will visit many more times. I'm sorry man, but things are going to get messy in the west before they get better. Shit is beyond the pale.

You've got pedophiles in Ontario running sex education school curriculum for young learners, under the direction of the dyke premier, who has decreed that if you don't agree with your toddler's gender choices, they'll take your kids away.

Canada is fucked. Shame that. That's my country too. At least it was.

Still less fucked than Sweden.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Sweden is where we're headed. You're still first place for liberal craziness. Germany and France aren't too far behind. Canada is next in line, and might move up the queue pretty quickly as most cucked nation with Trudeau at the helm.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”