Nunes Memo

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Nunes Memo

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:40 am

Hey all

MSM and Dems trying to dismiss/downplay this, but others are calling it one of the biggest scandals ever. Many saying this could be the STORM predicted by Q etc

There are supposed to be 9 more coming...?

Many Dems looking awfully scared/nervous, lol

I am busy working and don't want to post too much before I understand better, but it seems to be a major haymaker that just landed.

Will post significant things as I come across them, if anyone else is up on this or has some good info or commentary on it please share

What interesting times! There really seems to be a sort of Swamp draining going down... amazing

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:14 pm

Spending the day trying to figure this out, seems one needs to have a lot of back-info to understand its relevance, key players etc in the story. I am trying to catch up, not qualified to summarize anything yet by far

One interesting thing is that it puts the whole 'Russiagate' hooplah into a new context; basically what I gather is that the Dems were illegally spying on Trump admin people and abusing FBI powers etc for political gain (Watergate x a million), and the whole Russiagate story was only fabricated to legitimize the spying and abuse if it was ever brought to light. If caught, they would need an alibi, some reason to say WHY this was all happening so they spun the Russiagate story. At least that's what I'm putting together so far

Oh yeah lol THOUSANDS of texts among the FBI were 'lost' or deleted, and their story (and subsequently the MSM's story) is that it was because of a technical 'glitch'. LOL I am seeing clips of CNN anchors gasping in offense and disbelief whenever someone questions that it could be anything but. I've even heard the words 'conspiracy theories' used when referencing any doubt that the glitch explanation might not be the truth.

This is really wild, there is a huge gaping chasm in US politics and media right now, like 2 completely different realities trying to compete for our compliance or belief

I still can't help but this this is the whole idea... but to Trumps credit if there is any 'Swamp Draining' to be done, this is what it might look like. Some stuff about GPS FUsion that our man Illumin8t3d one (aka Gay4Longo) was tellin us about like 2 weeks ago but I didn't follow up lol

Again, there are supposedly like 8 more memos coming..!! Q is also dropping lots of shit, predicting things in the memo before it was released etc, all the fanatics on that side saying Hillary and Obama are fucked and are looking more and more like they may actually be indicted

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:18 pm

I can only research through audio/video cuz I'm swamped in work, which sucks because its a really slow way to learn sometimes, have to listen through long ramblings of people with only a few good facts scattered in to take. The dichotomy if the significance is interesting, many people saying its nothing no one already didn't know, others saying its huge and could start the infamous Q 'Storm'

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”