King Leopold II of Belgium

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2172
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1182

Re: King Leopold II of Belgium

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:33 am

You dumb motherfuckers, LOL @ their being 10,000,000 abos in Australia at any stage in history

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11997
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5530

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:46 am

^ I said NORTH America, not Aus

People stumbling all over themselves in this thread, lol

'cept Som, that was good. Was Heart of Darkness about this time in History? I only remembered that Apocalypse Now was supposedly a direct adaptation of Heart of Darkness but relocated into Vietnam

Who gets the credit for being the boogeyman for the Aussie abos? Is there a face to the genocide (all 11 of them)?

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2172
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1182

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:31 am

Masato wrote:^ I said NORTH America, not Aus

People stumbling all over themselves in this thread, lol

'cept Som, that was good. Was Heart of Darkness about this time in History? I only remembered that Apocalypse Now was supposedly a direct adaptation of Heart of Darkness but relocated into Vietnam

Who gets the credit for being the boogeyman for the Aussie abos? Is there a face to the genocide (all 11 of them)?


Watch this stoned, its fascinating and quite balanced.



In short the europeans of the first and second fleets got along with the natives okay but due to some misunderstandings shit went pear shaped. We had the black wars which was the white farmers convcits etc just killing the abos at will but this was mostly well initially due to the abos spearing them.

Watch stoned, trust me.

Edit - Cant embed so here is the URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTJG8AJ_tDs&t=1277s

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 5440
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 2989

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 am

Masato wrote:^ I said NORTH America, not Aus

People stumbling all over themselves in this thread, lol

'cept Som, that was good. Was Heart of Darkness about this time in History? I only remembered that Apocalypse Now was supposedly a direct adaptation of Heart of Darkness but relocated into Vietnam

Who gets the credit for being the boogeyman for the Aussie abos? Is there a face to the genocide (all 11 of them)?


Yes, and yes. Joseph Conrad is a great author.

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 2837
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 2117

Postby Luigi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:20 am

Pre-contact North America had a very low population. The vast majority of the land was not permanently inhabited but rather a great land mass where nomadic hunter-gatherers would sometimes set up non-permanent settlements. Mexico is an obvious exception but most people don't think Aztecs when they think "Native Americans." I believe the estimate for pre-contact Canada is 200,000, and when contact occurred 90% of them were decimated by urban diseases. If you factor in the U.S. you would probably get a population of a few million, and if you factor in the Aztec Empire you would probably be in the range of 10-20 million. When you consider the vast majority died from disease, I would have to agree with Vutu that the genocide of North American Amerindians pales in comparison to the 10 million who died in the Belgian labor camps in the Congo(assuming that figure is accurate).
Image

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11997
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5530

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Luigi wrote:Pre-contact North America had a very low population. The vast majority of the land was not permanently inhabited but rather a great land mass where nomadic hunter-gatherers would sometimes set up non-permanent settlements. Mexico is an obvious exception but most people don't think Aztecs when they think "Native Americans." I believe the estimate for pre-contact Canada is 200,000, and when contact occurred 90% of them were decimated by urban diseases. If you factor in the U.S. you would probably get a population of a few million, and if you factor in the Aztec Empire you would probably be in the range of 10-20 million. When you consider the vast majority died from disease, I would have to agree with Vutu that the genocide of North American Amerindians pales in comparison to the 10 million who died in the Belgian labor camps in the Congo(assuming that figure is accurate).


This is very interesting..!

I had always imagined a really massive slaughter, just considering the land-mass alone. But when I think about it you are likely right there were likely not millions or tens of millions, etc. No evidence of any population of that size I've seen, at least in Cnada. 200,000 you say? I wonder who made that estimate and who funded them etc

Are typical estimates of Native populations in the USA lands much greater? Interesting to think we may never really know, as they didn't build permanent structures and all trace has likely disappeared. Do you think the slaughter in the states might have been in the millions?

This is fascinating, I have had this history in my head most of my life but never actually contemplated the numbers

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2172
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1182

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:54 am

Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Pre-contact North America had a very low population. The vast majority of the land was not permanently inhabited but rather a great land mass where nomadic hunter-gatherers would sometimes set up non-permanent settlements. Mexico is an obvious exception but most people don't think Aztecs when they think "Native Americans." I believe the estimate for pre-contact Canada is 200,000, and when contact occurred 90% of them were decimated by urban diseases. If you factor in the U.S. you would probably get a population of a few million, and if you factor in the Aztec Empire you would probably be in the range of 10-20 million. When you consider the vast majority died from disease, I would have to agree with Vutu that the genocide of North American Amerindians pales in comparison to the 10 million who died in the Belgian labor camps in the Congo(assuming that figure is accurate).


This is very interesting..!

I had always imagined a really massive slaughter, just considering the land-mass alone. But when I think about it you are likely right there were likely not millions or tens of millions, etc. No evidence of any population of that size I've seen, at least in Cnada. 200,000 you say? I wonder who made that estimate and who funded them etc

Are typical estimates of Native populations in the USA lands much greater? Interesting to think we may never really know, as they didn't build permanent structures and all trace has likely disappeared. Do you think the slaughter in the states might have been in the millions?

This is fascinating, I have had this history in my head most of my life but never actually contemplated the numbers



Lets think about this, these places where the natives were "slaughtered" were all found to be in pristine condition by early euros, do you think this was because the natives had some rainbow warrior esque attitude to their environment as the lefty narrative goes? nope its because there was hardly any of them.

If you want to see what a large population of stone aged people does to the environment simply look to modern day India. Over half a BILLION of them live not too differently from our ape ancestors and they have totally fucked up that place and no im not talking about the smog that engulfs their large cities im talking about that many people shitting wherever they like. See image below

Image

Did NA or Australian rivers look like this when whitey arrived? fuck no, they still dont even with their post euro arrival population explosions.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4915
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2542

Postby Canuckster » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:47 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2172
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1182

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:48 am

Canuckster wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas



"While it is difficult to determine exactly how many Natives lived in North America before Columbus,[6] estimates range from a low of 2.1 million (by realistic estimates) [7] to 7 million[8] people to a high of 18 million (By revisionist lefty retards)[9]"

Fixed

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4915
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2542

Postby Canuckster » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:24 am

Most scholars writing at the end of the 19th century estimated that the pre-Columbian population was as low as 10 million; by the end of the 20th century most scholars gravitated to a middle estimate of around 50 million,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests