Hawaii Flase Alarm

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: Hawaii Flase Alarm

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Guess who was in Hawaii the day before the false message.....

Bill fucking Clinton (and possibly Huma)
Massive rumours the false alarm was done to shutdown the airports so the Clintons couldn't leave the country

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:14 pm

I'm not going to make the leap to say this is all fear-tactics. There might be more going on behind the scenes that we're not aware of.

Why don't we pour everything we've got into improving Ballistic Missile Defense systems?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:41 am

evil-kungfool wrote:I'm not going to make the leap to say this is all fear-tactics. There might be more going on behind the scenes that we're not aware of.

Why don't we pour everything we've got into improving Ballistic Missile Defense systems?

That's probably the response that the Military Industrial Complex want from the public.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:38 am

Masato wrote:Apparently this just happened a couple days later. Again, government apologizes as a 'mistake'"

Japanese broadcaster apologizes after false missile alert

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/16/asia ... ssion=true

Japanese national broadcaster NHK issued an on-air apology Tuesday after issuing an alert incorrectly claiming that North Korea had launched a ballistic missile.

The message, received by phone users with the NHK app installed on their devices, read: "NHK news alert. North Korea likely to have launched missile. The government J alert: evacuate inside the building or underground. "

The broadcaster apologized for the error, adding "the news alert sent earlier about NK missile was a mistake. No government J alert was issued." The mistake was corrected within minutes.

...keep in mind that is a CNN link.

PS: EY thinks he knows, but only thinks he knows. His suggestion is but 1 of many plausible possibilities, and a rather limited/vague/silly one at that imo. No way to be so certain, likely tons behind the story we will never see or understand. Locking into 1 version and deciding it as fact is what drove me crazy oer there. Thinking you know, KNOW ironically is what I couldn't hack anymore. Hey what do parachutes. umbrellas, and minds have in common? They only work when they are open! (drum/cymbal)

This is a weird trend though. How did the MSM spin the Hawaii warning? Was it a big focus? I've been out of the loop, doing a work/Rocky movie marathon! :D all the way to Creed

-more:

The false alert came on the same day as the US and Canada planned to host talks in Vancouver over the crisis on the Korean Peninsula after a year of missile tests and threats from the North.

EY didn't really say that. Just my guess at what would pop into his head.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:32 am

Seems that there is more to this than just an actual text gone wrong. The Emergency Management people were responding to a perceived threat when they followed protocol and sent the message.

They really thought they were under threat, and I highly doubt that one Japanese reporter saying that NK had launched a missile, would have triggered such an alarm.

The message that an attack was coming had to have come from a much higher and more official source.

If the Emergency Services behaved that way, then Russia would have been nuked when Alex Jones said that they had launched Nukes on America.

It looks as though it may have been a false flag, designed to fuck with people's minds and build the fear factor.

Never knowing when the big one was coming is what made people so compliant during the Cold War era.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:43 pm

This guy was inspired by the event to research how exactly Hawaii became a US State

What he found was disturbing. Hawaii was a sovereign nation, and was totally taken over/stolen and milked. Apparently the guy from Dole (fruit) was involved in the 'Regime Change', lol

"I can’t stress enough that even at the time of the overthrow this was all internationally regarded as illegal activity."

https://medium.com/@jfisk/a-brief-overv ... ecd890e112

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Freedom and Democracy*

*actually the fomenting of civil unrest and subversive regime change

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”