Q Anon

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
The Anti-Archon

Re: Q Anon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:14 pm

The family tree that is out there for Shifty is:

Yaakov Zalman Schiff (GREAT GRANDFATHER) Birthdate: 1878 (71) Birthplace: RUSSIA!!!!!

Frank E. Schiff (grandfather) Birthdate: 1903 (65) Birthplace: England, United Kingdom

Edward Maurice Schiff (father) Birthdate: 1928 Birthplace: Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States

Adam Bennett Schiff Birthdate: June 22, 1960 Birthplace: Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States

You think Great-Granddad Yaakov Schiff was related to Jacob and working on the Bolshevik Revolution? Hard to say...but the way these people operate I think it's likely.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed May 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Q1.0 has been exposed
The video is in the cicada thread too

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed May 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Here's a great video from lift the veil showing Q2.0 was Jerome Corsi
Apparently there is evidence he mossad

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Update from Titus after defango vid

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed May 09, 2018 9:41 pm

Good stuff...thanks

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu May 10, 2018 9:07 pm

Holy shit 0hour is exposing all of qanon and doxxing the people involved
Go to his Twitter right fucking now!
0hour1

Watch this

https://twitter.com/0H0UR1/status/99465 ... 88192?s=19

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Holy shit 0hour is exposing all of qanon and doxxing the people involved
0hour1

Watch this

WTF

Been following your vids, this whole Q story is one of the craziest things I have ever seen.

If we get conclusive proof of who it is/was that would be so nuts man. What a fantastic psy-op! lol

I still find myself flip flopping whenever I listen to Q Hunters, sometimes I take the bait and think the cabal is really getting caught, other times it feels like a lot of nothing and a big trick to rile up the InfoWarriors

Do you think that Q changed hands somewhere along the way? That it was co-opted?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu May 10, 2018 9:43 pm

I personally believe the trick is in the theatre that is shown to us that makes us believe that there are powerful interests out there fighting for our interests, when in fact very little is happening just to make you believe someone else is taking care of shit. this way you're not as likely to start making a ruckus
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu May 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Holy shit 0hour is exposing all of qanon and doxxing the people involved
0hour1

Watch this

WTF

Been following your vids, this whole Q story is one of the craziest things I have ever seen.

If we get conclusive proof of who it is/was that would be so nuts man. What a fantastic psy-op! lol

I still find myself flip flopping whenever I listen to Q Hunters, sometimes I take the bait and think the cabal is really getting caught, other times it feels like a lot of nothing and a big trick to rile up the InfoWarriors

Do you think that Q changed hands somewhere along the way? That it was co-opted?

It was definitely co-opted back in January, but it was kind of on purpose
It was originally talked about at defcon with defango and some of the people from cicada
After defcon q started coming out but apparently defango wasn't involved (I still think he was), and it was saying the exact stuff defango was talking about

I should add this is the 2nd cicada, the original cicada was three members which did have access/connections to military intelligence but 2 of the 3 original members died/were killed
Go to my cicada thread for a breakdown on this shit

Anyways, the new cicada is run by an original member who deals in chaos on the internet
He started q with the intention of it being co-opted imo because he set the fucking q password as Matlock
Anybody who knows anything about tripcodes will tell you that if you are on the Chan's, you can almost guarantee somebody is trying to hack your tripcode and to set a password that fucking simple, is either dumb as fuck or intentional.... these people are not dumb as fuck

Anyways, in January it was hacked and many assume it was Jerome Corsi and company and you can see the change in posting style (many called it out and I think people in here mentioned it too) and it turned more pro isreal
This is when they left 4chan and went to 8chan

Some think it was hacked again in April because of Corsi Twitter message saying there was a new qanon but this may have been a diversion, a way to make it seem like Corsi is out or Corsi got booted

Yesterday Corsi made a tweet saying q has been hacked again but who fucking knows at this point

Alot of it is theatre
You can look at when q started and look at who was pushing it on YouTube at Twitter at that time, those people all almost all connected to cicada (This is what Thomas does, pushes his agendas through "truth tellers"
If you look at who started pushing around January, those people are almost all connected to Corsi

Now 0hour has found all the digital footprints of how people used to generate $100,000's
He isn't outing Corsi and them, that's already out and Corsi is in full damage control
The stuff he's outing is not from the original crew, cicada was not in it for the $$$, They were in it for chaos, to start something, have it grow and then be taken over by whomever and see what the collective conscious does with it
It was merely a psychological experiment from cicada, the people whom took it over (I believe Corsi connected) were in it to push an agenda and it's now coming out, also in it for a lot of money

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri May 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Ok so there was a great breakdown on unirock on YouTube breaking shitbdown but it's over 4 hours lol
0hour outted some or the guys from 8chan for being q and making crazy money, Oh and tracking the fuck out of you
I'm confused on a couple things
- Defango says cicada started q, 0hour says it was a kid in Vietnam, possible the kid was in cicada?
- how much did Corsi know when he came in
- Was Corsi booted or did he have another group take over to distance himself
Probably more too but my brain is fried lol

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”