Q Anon

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Q Anon

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:05 pm

Anyone following this?

Seeing some of my regular sources start to talk about this, apparently its a hot topic in the alt news/CT community. I don't know much but plan to explore when I get back to work.

If anyone is up on this already please share your perspectives/thoughts

Is it completely foolish to trust anonymous sources, even if they drop lots of hardcore stuff? Would it be very difficult for a savvy CT geek to just fake the whole thing, or has the whole Q Anon phenomenon earned the respect of the critical CT analysts?

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:43 am

The problem with anonymous sources is that they move the needle approximately zero when it comes to the information war. It's not something that can be used to wake up the masses, who generally enjoy the comforts of Plato's cave.

It is basically Easter eggs for those already in the know, although those in the know may still learn something new.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:00 am

Ethan Allen wrote:The problem with anonymous sources is that they move the needle approximately zero when it comes to the information war. It's not something that can be used to wake up the masses, who generally enjoy the comforts of Plato's cave.

It is basically Easter eggs for those already in the know, although those in the know may still learn something new.

The MSM use anonymous sources all the time, "a source close to the Trump admin", most people treat them as questionable at best.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:58 am

Hillary is going down and the Purple Revolution counter attack is getting ready for launch. Her indictment will be announced in January and the MSM will go into overdrive to spin it as a politically motivated fascist tactic on the part of Trump. Protests will be organized (already are organized) and a false flag sniper will "prove" the depths of Trump's evil with a few killings of I'm With Her useful idiots. She and Soros and the rest of the cabal hope they will escape in the ensuing chaos.

But Trump is already 15 moves ahead in the 5th Dimension. While I may not have Q clearance, I can see the immediate future, too.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:04 pm

I think we've found Q Anon. God bless you for your work AA. Stay safe out there!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:08 pm

I'll be honest, I don't have a clue what this is about
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:05 am

I had a cursory look a few nights ago. I didn't see Q drop anything that made me think he was an insider.

He be like: Trump is so MAGA, he is about to blow the lid off Hillary/ClintonFoundation/Podesta/Pizzagate/Pedophiles/EyesWideShut/BohemianGrove/GlobalElite/SecretCabal/Reptilloids

Not that I'm against any of that, it just seemed like he was throwing the dogs a piece of meat. Don't you think he'd paint some new targets, make 4chan aware of some new baddies or threats, not just carry on about the same stuff 4chan has been carrying on about?

Let me know if he dropped some truth I'm not aware of.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:53 pm

I am planning to look a little more into this today.

Here are some random examples of the kind of stuff this guy is posting:

The top image says they have John Podesta detained in Gitmo, lol

The bottom image I have no idea what it is supposed to be about. Does this mean anything to anyone?

Which is why I don't understand the whole phenomenon. Many people are taking it seriously, InfoWars is all over this stuff. But without a proper source, where is the credibility? Has Q Anon predicted things that have happened, giving him more legitimacy?

Is this a meticulous shill psyop to throw the CT hunters off track? A masterpiece troll by some Super CT geek? ?

David Seaman claims to have a possible identification, as some guy in the WH apparently wears a pin on his collar of a letter Q

???

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Real or LARPer, no one knows. No one ever knows. That's part of the fun.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:27 am

OK so I spent some of the afternoon looking into this... apparently the Q Anon source predicted several things on cue, including the Podesta indictments and a lot of things re; Flynn and all that nonsense. Apparently Q even posted some specific phrases and wordings that Trump had used right after Q posted. Lots of things like that.

Other images said to be from insider WH meetings etc that correspond with known actions of POTUS etc...

Most of the content seems to be an absolute CT'ers wet dream.... Q has this weird way of posting by listing a series of QUESTIONS, and considering the questions and attempting to answer them is intended I suppose to paint a picture of what is happening.

According to Q Anon, the basic story I am gathering is that Trump and company have everything under control and that a MASSIVE sweep/exposure of all pedophile rings and satanic cabal is underway and is about to drop. Clintons and Podestas running for their lives, Rothschilds coming down, MSM will be ruined, etc..

- Pretty tempting, no? lol Rings of Benjamin Fulford... ! :D

Interesting stuff. Several Alt news sources are having a field day with it.

What do you think?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”