Made undergoing and the oneness of folk talking

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Made undergoing and the oneness of folk talking

Postby Luigi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:15 pm

New video from Black Pigeon Speaks. The content is right up this forum's ally so I thought I'd post it here:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Yeah, there's like, a lot of big words in that thread title so I didn't watch it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Canuckster wrote:Yeah, there's like, a lot of big words in that thread title so I didn't watch it.

I fixed it.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:58 pm

I was kidding
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:17 pm

I still am :P

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:48 pm

lol

Thanks Luigi, I am back to work tomorrow and have this at the top of my listening list.

looking forward to it

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:13 pm

Just watched. Fantastic

For me now more than ever, a clear understanding on the mainstream media is still #1 barrier towards any real progress for betterment of the planet. I see it as an absolute sickness, a delusion of unfathomable scale that the majority of people have absolutely no idea about.

It truly sickens me how many people I personally know and love who swallow the MSM every day without any skepticsm at all, in fact trust. They let the MSM control so many of their opinions and concerns without even realizing they are totally being manipulated. They never once consider the fact that it might be anything but reputable news.

It terrifies me, to be honest. Of all the injustices in the world to me MSM is perhaps the most horrific. Most other horrors and sufferings are usually made possible because of the mental ground the MSM sows for us. The power of it is unreal, once you start trying to comprehend the level of control of what people see or don't see, favor of disfavor, etc etc on an INTERNATIONAL SCALE, well I just think its very naive to think that no one is taking advantage of this power for anything other than journalistic aims.

However ironically, I also see the MSM as also perhaps the most vulnerable target to fight back against. We can't fight with money or military but I still see a day where the realities in the OP vid are made plain for people to see, and that empire suddenly loses their magic genie of public perception. It is baffling to me that it hasn't happened yet but oh well I guess time will tell.

Great vid. He kind of lost it though at the very end where he turned it into some sort of Trump-support. If you really take the premise of the video seriously, the whole Trump-MSM-NFL soap opera to me is likely a creation if it as well.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”