Help Bring Down Hillary

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 152

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:09 am

So pissed this memo was just a distraction
Was really hoping her time was coming to an end

User avatar
Redneck
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:44 am
Reputation: 331

Postby Redneck » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:13 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:So pissed this memo was just a distraction
Was really hoping her time was coming to an end



What makes you say it was a distraction?

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 152

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:39 am

Trump signing off on the 702 renewal tonight

User avatar
Redneck
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:44 am
Reputation: 331

Postby Redneck » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:18 am

Trump tweeted about it, it doesn't seem like he's trying to hide it.

He needs this in order to get the low down on Uranium One and other collusion with foreigners by the Democrats.

User avatar
The Anti-Archon
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:11 pm
Reputation: 209

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:11 pm

The only two things Trump has on his side are his alliance with Israel and the overstretched extra-Constitutional powers of the Presidency that the Bush-Clinton-Obama cabal managed to put into place over the past 30 years. Of course he is going to reauthorize FISA. A man surrounded by guns isn't going to toss his on the ground.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12135
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5610

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 pm



Still need to look into this, thanks for the links I will hit them this week

You guys are so awesome man, so happy to have a community of such smart and awakened minds and eyes to discuss with

thx

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 152

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Redneck wrote:Trump tweeted about it, it doesn't seem like he's trying to hide it.

He needs this in order to get the low down on Uranium One and other collusion with foreigners by the Democrats.

I think the difference is you still believe he's going after them, I don't believe that at all anymore
I do hope you are right though

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 152

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:05 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:The only two things Trump has on his side are his alliance with Israel and the overstretched extra-Constitutional powers of the Presidency that the Bush-Clinton-Obama cabal managed to put into place over the past 30 years. Of course he is going to reauthorize FISA. A man surrounded by guns isn't going to toss his on the ground.

It was more so the timing of it matching up with the memo story breaking that makes me believe the memo was a distraction
Couldn't he have used his power to have the memo declassified if it was that important?


This next part doesn't really have to do with Trump or fisa but more so my view on your statement about being surrounded by guns

The smartest thing for a man surrounded by guns to do is drop his visual weapon to the ground
In most cases this will either gain favor from your opponent or leave them stunned momentarily, leaving you the opportunity to attack with that little pistol you had in your pocket

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 152

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:11 pm

Don't know if this post should be in here or a separate post but did you guys see the report about a secret society going against Trump???

https://youtu.be/raPGQTwwgy8

Edit: deep state confirmed?


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests