Help Bring Down Hillary

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

Re: Help Bring Down Hillary

Postby Redneck » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:19 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Don't know if this post should be in here or a separate post but did you guys see the report about a secret society going against Trump???

https://youtu.be/raPGQTwwgy8

Edit: deep state confirmed?

Yes, but of course this is obviously just a diversion because they are all working together, right?

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
The Anti-Archon wrote:The only two things Trump has on his side are his alliance with Israel and the overstretched extra-Constitutional powers of the Presidency that the Bush-Clinton-Obama cabal managed to put into place over the past 30 years. Of course he is going to reauthorize FISA. A man surrounded by guns isn't going to toss his on the ground.

It was more so the timing of it matching up with the memo story breaking that makes me believe the memo was a distraction
Couldn't he have used his power to have the memo declassified if it was that important?

This next part doesn't really have to do with Trump or fisa but more so my view on your statement about being surrounded by guns

The smartest thing for a man surrounded by guns to do is drop his visual weapon to the ground
In most cases this will either gain favor from your opponent or leave them stunned momentarily, leaving you the opportunity to attack with that little pistol you had in your pocket

I think the memo has more impact if the House released it in a bipartisan vote than if Trump did so. The memo has zero impact if the MSM don't inject it into the news cycle. #ReleaseTheMemo has already done more to draw attention to it than just releasing it would have. As for a distraction? Sure, most of everything is a magician's trick keeping our eyes away from the real issues. Doesn't make the memo false, but it does buy Trump cover to run schemes, sure, which I have no doubt he is doing. He didn't do all this to get the Presidency to not run schemes.

As to the gun analogy, maybe not the best I've ever drawn. The point with FISA is that Clinton/Obama abused FISA to steal the election and failed. Trump reauthorizing it is like a Nelson from the Simpsons "Ha Ha" to them. "FISA is mine now, chumps."

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:27 pm

Redneck wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Don't know if this post should be in here or a separate post but did you guys see the report about a secret society going against Trump???

Yes, but of course this is obviously just a diversion because they are all working together, right?

Ever read the letters from Aleister Crowley to his lieutenants in the OTO like Karl Germer, Wilfred Smith, Jack Parsons and Charles Stansfeld Jones? Every member of that organization was constantly squabbling, backstabbing and angling for power. "Do as thou wilt" does not foster a cohesive community of brothers working toward a goal. It produces a constant bubbling Game of Thrones soap opera. Suffice it to say, I do not believe they are "all working together".

Now, is there an insidious evil spirit that inhabits these broken souls and uses them to enact an agenda over hundreds of years? That's another question...

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Redneck wrote:

Who knows
You keep playing that us vs them game bud

Any real thoughts on the clip?

Edit: well I come off like a real asshole with this post, I apologize
Think I got a bit butthurt reading your post and it coming off pretty aggressive but reading it again, it was more of a playful jab
Sorry man

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:49 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
The Anti-Archon wrote:The only two things Trump has on his side are his alliance with Israel and the overstretched extra-Constitutional powers of the Presidency that the Bush-Clinton-Obama cabal managed to put into place over the past 30 years. Of course he is going to reauthorize FISA. A man surrounded by guns isn't going to toss his on the ground.

It was more so the timing of it matching up with the memo story breaking that makes me believe the memo was a distraction
Couldn't he have used his power to have the memo declassified if it was that important?

This next part doesn't really have to do with Trump or fisa but more so my view on your statement about being surrounded by guns

The smartest thing for a man surrounded by guns to do is drop his visual weapon to the ground
In most cases this will either gain favor from your opponent or leave them stunned momentarily, leaving you the opportunity to attack with that little pistol you had in your pocket

I think the memo has more impact if the House released it in a bipartisan vote than if Trump did so. The memo has zero impact if the MSM don't inject it into the news cycle. #ReleaseTheMemo has already done more to draw attention to it than just releasing it would have. As for a distraction? Sure, most of everything is a magician's trick keeping our eyes away from the real issues. Doesn't make the memo false, but it does buy Trump cover to run schemes, sure, which I have no doubt he is doing. He didn't do all this to get the Presidency to not run schemes.

As to the gun analogy, maybe not the best I've ever drawn. The point with FISA is that Clinton/Obama abused FISA to steal the election and failed. Trump reauthorizing it is like a Nelson from the Simpsons "Ha Ha" to them. "FISA is mine now, chumps."

Good post
I guess I should have pointed out that I don't think the memo was fake

The final paragraph makes sense and honestly sounds like something Trump would do lol

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:59 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:
Redneck wrote:

Ever read the letters from Aleister Crowley to his lieutenants in the OTO like Karl Germer, Wilfred Smith, Jack Parsons and Charles Stansfeld Jones? Every member of that organization was constantly squabbling, backstabbing and angling for power. "Do as thou wilt" does not foster a cohesive community of brothers working toward a goal. It produces a constant bubbling Game of Thrones soap opera. Suffice it to say, I do not believe they are "all working together".

Now, is there an insidious evil spirit that inhabits these broken souls and uses them to enact an agenda over hundreds of years? That's another question...

I would assume redneck has read those letters, he's read more Crowley stuff than I and I've read quite a bit

They aren't all working together, there is a deep state inside the government, I question if Trump isn't part of the deep state

I supported Trump, I did massive work through social media trying to manipulate people to vote for Trump, I wanted the man to win
As of yet, I haven't seen much to show he is actually going to go after the Clinton cabal

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:39 pm

Wiki released new Killary emails today:

https://foia.state.gov/Search/results.a ... aseNumber=

9000 pages of emails, wow

This could be good.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Hillary Clinton Laughs Uncontrollably During Benghazi Hearing:

Not today's news but I thought it was illustrative of who we are discussing here, lol

I would love to see more of these hearings where people like here are forced to testify under oath while being filmed. Like a child getting ensnared in his own lies, all you have to do is keep asking questions until they start stumbling, after which is becomes absurd.

Do you remember how the Bush Administration all somehow manages to only testify about 9/11 TOGETHER, and BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?

I am telling you, make public hearings with these sons o bitches, allow a variety of independent sources to ask questions for just a few hours per I swear we'd get to the bottom of everything real fast

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:01 pm

relevant thread:

Leaked Indictment of Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and Co-Conspirators in Uranium One and the Killing of Lavoy Finicum:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5394

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:01 pm

FBI raids the home of Clinton Global initiative member Nancy Salzman who was involved in cult which was also a sex trafficking ring:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... nitiative/

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”