Abby Martin vs RT vs NeoCons

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Abby Martin vs RT vs NeoCons

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Hey all.

RT has been a fascinating part of the information landscape over the past several years, offering consistently different info and viewpoints than the western Corporate Media. One of the sharpest pencils in the bunch is Abby Martin.

Now, as the global media focuses much closer to home, RT is being put in the spotlight via her actions.

What are her true motivations?
Why is CNN highlighting this story?

Media is a huge part of Warfare, it is an interesting development...

In order:

PS: FUCK Peirs Morgan lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:39 pm

here is another RT journalist who (coincidentally?) quit right around the same time.

Spidey sense going wacko! lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Sorry, I had to adjust my pants , what was this thread about?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:28 am

No doubt - have you ever heard Abby Martin talk about the kind of pron she likes?? holy shit

This story is interesting.

I have a suspicion the 2nd chick was paid off to discredit RT. I still feel Martin is being genuine.

Oh, and FUCK Piers Morgan

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:21 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Here is Abby Martin after speaking her mind on RT:

IMO she is legit and is bringing us much Truth:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:13 pm

I was RIGHT about that other bitch, however... (I called it a few posts up ^^)

- She totally turned out to be a sellout Neo-Con stooge, check it out:

How Cold War-Hungry Neocons Stage Managed RT Anchor Liz Wahl’s Resignation

*some quotes from the article:

"At the center of the intrigue is a young neoconservative writer and activist who helped craft Wahl’s strategy and exploit her resignation to propel the agenda of a powerful pro-war lobby in Washington.

The story began at 5:07 p.m. Eastern time on March 5.

PR From PNAC 2.0

It was a full 19 minutes before Wahl resigned. Inside the offices of the Foreign Policy Initiative, a neoconservative think tank in Washington D.C., a staffer logged on to the group’s Twitter account to announce the following:

“#WordOnTheStreet says that something big might happen on RT in about 20-25 minutes.”

Then, at 5:16, exactly 10 minutes before Wahl would quit on air, FPI tweeted:

“#WordOnTheStreet says you’re really going to want to tune in to RT: http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/ #SomethinBigMayBeGoingDown”

Up until two minutes before Wahl’s resignation, FPI took to Twitter again to urge its followers to tune in to RT.

And finally, at 5:26 p.m., at the very moment Wahl quit, FPI’s Twitter account broke the news: “RT Anchor RESIGNS ON AIR. She ‘cannot be part of a network that whitewashes the actions of Putin.’ ”

The tweets from FPI suggested a direct level of coordination between Wahl and the neoconservative think tank. Several calls to FPI for this story were not answered.

Just over an hour later, an exclusive interview with Wahl appeared at The Daily Beast. It was authored by James Kirchick, a 31-year-old writer whose work has appeared in publications from the neoconservative Commentary to the liberal Israeli paper Haaretz.

Kirchick acknowledged having been in contact with Wahl since August, but cast himself as a passive bystander to the spectacle, claiming that they merely “stayed in touch periodically over the past 6 months, and I always encouraged her to follow her conscience in making a decision about her professional future.”

Later that evening, Kirchick tweeted a photo of himself with Wahl, calling it a “Freedom selfie.” The two had apparently gathered to celebrate.

photo of Wahl with Kirchick after her resignation"

In fact, Kirchick was a senior fellow at FPI, the neoconservative think tank that had hyped up Wahl’s resignation minutes before she quit. Launched by Weekly Standard founder William Kristol and two former foreign policy aides to Mitt Romney, Dan Senor and Robert Kagan (the husband of Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland), FPI grew directly out of the Project for a New American Century that led the public pressure campaign for a unilateral U.S. invasion of Iraq after the Bin Laden-orchestrated 9/11 attacks.

this Kirchick guy is a CUNT:
(went on a huge anti-gay rant about Bradley manning, saying Manning should have been 'executed' for treason.... then appears as a guest on RT wearing a set of rainbow-colored suspenders bashing Russia for it's anti-gay rhetoric) lolol

Recorded off-air moments later, Kirchick removed his mic and remarked, “I only go on that station to fuck with the Russians.”

MUCH more info here:

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/how ... n_20140319
http://rt.com/usa/liz-whal-neocons-twitter-101/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:24 pm

More evidence of media sabotage being done for a political agenda:

“I am a Ukrainian Video” Produced by PR Company Linked to ‘Regime Change’ NGO

http://www.globalresearch.ca/exposed-vi ... go/5370072

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:42 pm