The Tribe of Dan

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

The Tribe of Dan

Postby Masato » Fri May 05, 2017 11:12 am

Hey all

Posted this in another thread but its worth its own. I am finding this really interesting, will keep digging:

The (Cursed) Tribe of DAN, and the 12 Lost Tribes of Israel

I've been learning a bit about the 12 Tribes of Israel and such, what some people think happened to them and if they are possibly still active and passionate about their roots today.

Some suggest the British Empire has its roots in the Tribe of Dan, and their modern/recent Zionistic fervor to reclaim Solomon's Temple and the Holy Land, and all the work that has been done to achieve it all stems back to this history. This would make some sense to the many connections I've seen between British Monarchy and Egyptian themes, Pharaonic roots etc. I used to think that was a big leap but this idea of the 12 Tribes kind of bridges it

Here, this was awesome to start

Seriously, watch this:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 05, 2017 11:12 am

This is interesting...

Apparently the Tribe of Dan is the only 1 of the 12 NOT mentioned in the Book of Revelation... but it is mentioned in the book of Ezekiel's vision of the End Days

Was it omitted from the original Revelations texts? Removed?

This is a great story! Will continue researching...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 05, 2017 11:13 am

This one is long but enjoyable so far. Calm, well-spoken narrator who is obviously passionate about the topic and has done a ton of research. Learning lots

watch @ 52:12 where he reads from the Scottish Declaration of Independence, finding direct passage in it that supports the theory that the Celts (among other european nations) were founded and/or infiltrated by the Tribes of Israel

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 05, 2017 7:51 pm

I thought Lot recreated humanity by banging his daughters after the fall of Sodom.

Where did these guys come from?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Pedophilia, it's in the bible!

And the solution to humanity!

wtf I love religion now!

Believe the exact same thing as me, or I'll nail you to a cross. God would want it that way.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Masato wrote:This one is long but enjoyable so far. Calm, well-spoken narrator who is obviously passionate about the topic and has done a ton of research. Learning lots

watch @ 52:12 where he reads from the Scottish Declaration of Independence, finding direct passage in it that supports the theory that the Celts (among other european nations) were founded and/or infiltrated by the Tribes of Israel

That's where Christianity was born boss. Most stories from the bible are ripped off the Celts and the Pagans.

Organized religion is the ultimate social control mechanism. Take it on faith.

Interesting footnote: Christianity brought about the dark ages and threw mankind into the toilet for more than a thousand years.

Guess who invented Christianity for their own short term personal gain?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”