Luciferian Doctrine in Modern Times

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Winnson

Re: Luciferian Doctrine in Modern Times

Postby Winnson » Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 pm

When you think about it, 'The Devil' is just a fallen Angel. Lucifer was second to God himself.

I expect big things from Lucifer after it all comes crashing down again. Big, big things!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 05, 2017 7:47 pm

The Scriptures are due for an update anyway. What better update than Lucifer?

If you're in your teens, you just might see this happen in your lifetime, if you live long enough.

Good luck kids! Lucifer be praised!

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:59 pm

What do people here think of the theory that Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 am

^ I have never heard that before. Surprising cuz I've waded through a lot of wacky religious stuff, lol

Would be very interested to hear how such a thing could be so.

Let me get through this project (due Thursday), if you're still around lets discuss :shock:

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:27 am

I'll be around man
I'll find some stuff for you to check out when you are free

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:11 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:What do people here think of the theory that Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same?

The Bible describes them both as the Morning Star, and in many ways there does seem to some crossover between the two characters. The word Lucifer literally means 'The Morning Star'.

Lucifer

Isaiah 14:12: “How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!”

Jesus

"until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts" (2Peter 1:19).

"I am the root and offspring of David, the bright and morning star" (Revelation 22:16).

Which, if correctly translated means "I am the root and offspring of David, I am Lucifer".

The Morning Star in Lucifer's case however is actually Venus, whereas Jesus is generally accepted as an allegory for the Sun.

Lucifer is the light bringer, Jesus is the light.

"In him was life, and the life was the light of men, and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not understand it... the true light coming into the world enlightens every man..." (John 1:4-5,9, 1John 5:20).

Sun worship was huge thousands of years ago but it never went away, it simply became hidden behind metaphors such as Horus, Mithra, Jesus. Venus worship goes back at least to Sumer and was associated with the Goddess Inanna aka Ishtar aka Astarte aka Aphrodite and the Romans called her Venus, it is also where we get the word Easter and Estrogen but i'm off on a tangent now, lol.

Morning Star in Islamic legend

In Islamic and Persian teachings the Morning Star or Ishtar is called Zohra or Zohrah and were once a beautiful woman called.[96] Two fallen angel named Harut and Marut, were seduced by her beauty to commit shirk, murder, adultery and drinking wine. In their drunken state, Zohra elicited from these angels the secret words to ascend to heaven. Then she uttered the secret words, she elevated to the first heaven, but was imprisoned or transformed into Venus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Freemasons and other occult groups are definitely the Ancient Sun Worshippers rebranded, but then again Christianity, or at least the New Testament which is all allegory for the Zodiac and the planets, is also thinly veiled Sun Worship, but Venus seems to play an integral role as well.

There is of course, a theory that Jesus and Lucifer are brothers, like Thor and Loki. Which might actually explain a few things.

Maybe that's why the Hebrews refused to accept Jesus as legit, and continued to worship Saturn.

Everyone says that Prometheus is another name for Lucifer, and that his story is a retelling of the Lucifer story.

But, look at the story, Prometheus brought the light to the people and he was crucified for it and reborn everyday as punishment, he suffered so the people could have the light.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:25 am

When I think about it, how hard would it have been for a fucking ANGEL to pretend he was the Son of God and scam everyone?

Damn, is everyone worshipping Lucifer?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:22 am

I'm on quite a roll now, can't stop adding information, I've edited my previous post 20 times so far.

I've explained that Ishtar or Astarte, is the morning star which is Lucifer, which is the planet Venus, which according to Jesus is also him.

Ishtar came to the Earth in an egg, and to celebrate her coming, each year at Ishtar time they would decorate eggs and hide them for the children to go on Ishtar Egg hunts. This practice was carried down into modern times and renamed Easter (Ishtar), it's symbol of a Rabbit is also a symbol of fertility, which is what Ishtar is the goddess of. The date of Jesus crucifixion was blended in with this ritual by the Roman Church and the date for his death remarkably became the date of Easter (Ishtar).

Christians typically worship on the day of the Sun, Hebrews on the day of Saturn. But which is arguably the most important day for Christians on the Easter calender?

Good Friday.

Day Planet
Monday Moon
Tuesday Mars
Wednesday Mercury
Thursday Jupiter
Friday Venus
Saturday Saturn
Sunday Sun

The other important part about Easter for Christians, is the resurrection, where Jesus dies but was resurrected 3 days later.

Coincidentally, the same thing happened to Ishtar many years prior.

Inanna-Ishtar's most famous myth is the story of her descent into and return from Kur, the ancient Sumerian underworld, a myth in which she attempts to conquer the domain of her older sister Ereshkigal, the queen of the Underworld, but is instead deemed guilty of hubris by the seven judges of the Underworld and struck dead. Three days later, Ninshubur pleads with all the gods to bring Inanna back, but all of them refuse her except Enki, who sends two sexless beings to resurrect Inanna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

What is the Roman Church really?

The cult of Inanna-Ishtar, which may have been associated with a variety of sexual rituals including homosexual transvestite priests and sacred prostitution. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

Homosexual Priests dressed as women? Sounds familiar.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:27 am

Redneck wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:What do people here think of the theory that Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same?

The Bible describes them both as the Morning Star, and in many ways there does seem to some crossover between the two characters. The word Lucifer literally means 'The Morning Star'.

Lucifer

Isaiah 14:12: “How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!”

Jesus

"until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts" (2Peter 1:19).

"I am the root and offspring of David, the bright and morning star" (Revelation 22:16).

Which, if correctly translated means "I am the root and offspring of David, I am Lucifer".

The Morning Star in Lucifer's case however is actually Venus, whereas Jesus is generally accepted as an allegory for the Sun.

Lucifer is the light bringer, Jesus is the light.

"In him was life, and the life was the light of men, and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not understand it... the true light coming into the world enlightens every man..." (John 1:4-5,9, 1John 5:20).

Sun worship was huge thousands of years ago but it never went away, it simply became hidden behind metaphors such as Horus, Mithra, Jesus. Venus worship goes back at least to Sumer and was associated with the Goddess Inanna aka Ishtar aka Astarte aka Aphrodite and the Romans called her Venus, it is also where we get the word Easter and Estrogen but i'm off on a tangent now, lol.

Morning Star in Islamic legend

In Islamic and Persian teachings the Morning Star or Ishtar is called Zohra or Zohrah and were once a beautiful woman called.[96] Two fallen angel named Harut and Marut, were seduced by her beauty to commit shirk, murder, adultery and drinking wine. In their drunken state, Zohra elicited from these angels the secret words to ascend to heaven. Then she uttered the secret words, she elevated to the first heaven, but was imprisoned or transformed into Venus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Freemasons and other occult groups are definitely the Ancient Sun Worshippers rebranded, but then again Christianity, or at least the New Testament which is all allegory for the Zodiac and the planets, is also thinly veiled Sun Worship, but Venus seems to play an integral role as well.

There is of course, a theory that Jesus and Lucifer are brothers, like Thor and Loki. Which might actually explain a few things.

Maybe that's why the Hebrews refused to accept Jesus as legit, and continued to worship Saturn.

Everyone says that Prometheus is another name for Lucifer, and that his story is a retelling of the Lucifer story.

But, look at the story, Prometheus brought the light to the people and he was crucified for it and reborn everyday as punishment, he suffered so the people could have the light.

Great fucking post
Can't remember if I've read the brothers theory, I've read or heard something about them possibly being split personalities
Redneck wrote:When I think about it, how hard would it have been for a fucking ANGEL to pretend he was the Son of God and scam everyone?

Damn, is everyone worshipping Lucifer?

Very likely
The current Roman Catholic church is either luciferian or some sect of satanism imo

Redneck wrote:I'm on quite a roll now, can't stop adding information, I've edited my previous post 20 times so far.

I've explained that Ishtar or Astarte, is the morning star which is Lucifer, which is the planet Venus, which according to Jesus is also him.

Ishtar came to the Earth in an egg, and to celebrate her coming, each year at Ishtar time they would decorate eggs and hide them for the children to go on Ishtar Egg hunts. This practice was carried down into modern times and renamed Easter (Ishtar), it's symbol of a Rabbit is also a symbol of fertility, which is what Ishtar is the goddess of. The date of Jesus crucifixion was blended in with this ritual by the Roman Church and the date for his death remarkably became the date of Easter (Ishtar).

Christians typically worship on the day of the Sun, Hebrews on the day of Saturn. But which is arguably the most important day for Christians on the Easter calender?

Good Friday.

Day Planet
Monday Moon
Tuesday Mars
Wednesday Mercury
Thursday Jupiter
Friday Venus
Saturday Saturn
Sunday Sun

The other important part about Easter for Christians, is the resurrection, where Jesus dies but was resurrected 3 days later.

Coincidentally, the same thing happened to Ishtar many years prior.

Inanna-Ishtar's most famous myth is the story of her descent into and return from Kur, the ancient Sumerian underworld, a myth in which she attempts to conquer the domain of her older sister Ereshkigal, the queen of the Underworld, but is instead deemed guilty of hubris by the seven judges of the Underworld and struck dead. Three days later, Ninshubur pleads with all the gods to bring Inanna back, but all of them refuse her except Enki, who sends two sexless beings to resurrect Inanna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

What is the Roman Church really?

The cult of Inanna-Ishtar, which may have been associated with a variety of sexual rituals including homosexual transvestite priests and sacred prostitution. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

Homosexual Priests dressed as women? Sounds familiar.

:)

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:52 am

Very likely
The current Roman Catholic church is either luciferian or some sect of satanism imo

I have felt that to be the case for many years.

There is NO WAY that this shit has ANYTHING to do with Christianity. Eating the flesh of Jesus and drinking his blood??? Yeah, that's not creepy or fucked up at all.

Oh look, there's the sun symbolism.

Ironically, Aleister Crowley's Gnostic Mass is remarkably similar to the Catholic Eucharist, except you get to see titties.

I have attended both of these occult rituals and I have to say that the OTO do it much better than the Vatican. I left the Gnostic Mass feeling empowered in some way, I left the Catholic Eucharist feeling like I'd been violated in some way. Maybe it's because the OTO make no false pretenses about their ritual.

CATHOLIC

OCCULT

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”