Vatican building that looks like a Snake?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Vatican building that looks like a Snake?

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Yes I don't believe that 'meant to scare away bad spirits' explanation

Maybe in some cases where the builders were just copying styles and didn't know what they were doing, but in more significant places I believe this to be a key to something much more interesting

I personally want a live, public open-source graphic autopsy of the Queen when she dies, just to make sure :D

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:39 pm

What would you expect from a luciferian cult

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:47 am

If anything, from what I've gleaned from my limited study of this topic is that the symbolism built into the architecture is like a billboard for the people that know how to read it. If you were a Freemason and we're looking for others, you knew where to look. The architecture tells a very specific story, the company logos and architecture of today is no different.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:42 pm

Here is some interesting snake-related stuff...

The US Defense Secretary recently visited Indonesia, and to impress him, the special forces there bit the heads of live snakes and drank their blood.

I wonder if he was impressed? lol

https://www.rt.com/usa/416892-commandos ... indonesia/

US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis was treated to a bizarre and brutal display of military and martial arts skill by Indonesia’s special forces in which live snakes were decapitated and their blood consumed.

The press corps traveling with Mattis was expecting a standard hostage rescue drill and were totally unprepared for the fire walks, helicopter drills, and counter terrorist simulations which included attack dogs. Indonesia’s elite and historically vicious counter-terrorism force, the Kopassus, dazzled Mattis with a highly unorthodox display of military expertise at a military headquarters in Jakarta Wednesday.

Pounding drums provided the soundtrack to a fierce martial arts exhibition in which the special forces commandos obliterated flaming wooden and brick obstacles with their fists, feet and foreheads.

The fearsome warriors then took a break and shared snake blood from freshly-slaughtered cobras in a sign of brotherhood. The bags of snakes were emptied mere feet in front of Mattis before the soldiers decapitated the serpents. One soldier even tore a live snake apart with his teeth.

--

US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis
The US defense secretary retired from active service with the Marines in 2013, and was dubbed 'Mad Dog' by the press for his exploits in Iraq.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”