Alex Jones tells the court, "I'm just playing a character".

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

Alex Jones tells the court, "I'm just playing a character".

Postby Redneck » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:17 am

Alex Jones ‘playing a character,’ says lawyer

Alex Jones ‘playing a character,’ says lawyer
© Courtesy of Alex Jones
Infowars founder and host Alex Jones is “playing a character,” his lawyer argued during a recent custody hearing surrounding his three children.

“He is a performance artist,” Jones's attorney, Randall Wilhite, argued to a Texas judge, according to a report in the Austin American-Statesman.

Jones, a supporter of President Trump, is the owner and operator of popular websites Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com. He is best known for pushing unfounded conspiracy theories, including that the U.S. government was behind the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 and the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

He also claims U.S. moon landings were faked and that the government faked the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting using actors.

He also pushed the “Pizzagate” conspiracy that maintained Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and campaign chairman John Podesta were operating a child sex trafficking ring run out of a Washington, D.C., pizzeria. Months after supporting the false claim, Jones apologized.
Jones is battling his ex-wife, Kelly Jones, for custody of their 14-year-old son and two daughters, aged 12 and 9.

“He’s not a stable person. He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. He wants [Jennifer Lopez] to get raped,” Kelly Jones said in court, according to the American-Statesman.

“He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast.”

Over the next two weeks, a jury will be asked to ascertain if Jones's on-air persona is different from his off-air persona, and if he's fit to be a parent.

Several segments from Jones's show has been played to the jury.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/32907 ... ays-lawyer

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:02 am

Now Alex Jones is denying the claims, but it's too late, the MSM can smell blood.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:40 am

Alex Jones is an idiot. Luckily for him, his viewers/listeners are stupider than him. They will probably accept his pitiful explanation. What his lawyer was saying is definitely at odds with what he is now trying to claim.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:12 am

Benwahwah wrote:Alex Jones is an idiot. Luckily for him, his viewers/listeners are stupider than him. They will probably accept his pitiful explanation. What his lawyer was saying is definitely at odds with what he is now trying to claim.

He is either lying to the court, or he is lying to his audience. Neither of which looks good.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:48 pm

I was enjoying the thread until I saw that stupid pedo fuck Stephen Colbert's face.

Now I'm mad. I hate that guy. Stupid pedo fuck.

OK I gotta get to work

Love how they mentioned the pizzagate bit as a known 'false claim'. MSM just going with this as fact now, never having explained how they reached that conclusion. Who wrote that article? Stupid pedo fuck.

AJ hit a lot of home runs in the past though on 9/11/War on Terror/Obama Deception. Wonder if bringing him down like this will affect the credibility of such issues and the work he did on em

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:39 pm

He's fighting for custody of his kids. Fuck this gay Earth.

And Masato's right. Colbert is a sick fucking piece of shit.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Here is Colbert destroying Pizzagate in his oh so funny and witty way.

You rage, you lose. I couldn't make it three minutes.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:10 am

That worked well for him...

'Cult leader’ Alex Jones loses full custody of children in bitter courtroom battle'

https://www.rt.com/usa/386503-alex-jone ... der-court/

Right-wing conspiracy theorist and Infowars host Alex Jones was described as a “cult leader” who brainwashed his children into “cult followers” by his ex-wife’s lawyer during a bitter custody battle.

No doubt Jones’ loyal followers – or rather 'fans' – will take offense to the label, delivered by Kelly Jones’ attorney, during closing statements in the pair’s court battle over their three kids.

“Mr. Jones is like a cult leader,” said Robert Hoffman, according to the Austin American-Statesman. “The children appear to be cult followers, doing what daddy wants them to do,” which the attorney went on to liken to “straight up child abuse.”

“Somehow, this man has gotten away with murder,” Hoffman added. “It’s the equivalent of that and it’s wrong.”

Hoffman went on to claim that Jones was “emotionally, sexually, physically abusive” during their marriage, and used wealth to “escape detection,” reports Law Newz.

Other revelations brought forward during the nine-day trial include Jones’ claim (under oath) to have slept with more than 150 women before the age of 16, admitted to smoking weed to test its strength, and his failure to remember basic details about his kids because he “ate some wicked chili.”

During a pretrial hearing Jones’ attorney, Randall Wilhite, attempted to separate Alex from his controversial on-air persona, insisting he was “playing a character” on his radio show.

Wilhite described Jones as a mere “performance artist” – which he himself later disputed, saying his political beliefs are genuine, but insisted he leaves the drama at the office.

Following the couple’s 2015 divorce, Alex was awarded full custody of their kids, aged 9, 12 and 14, with Kelly allocated very limited supervised visitation which amounted to as little as four hours a month last year.

After nine hours of deliberations, the Travis County jury turned the arrangement on its head by awarding Kelly joint legal custody of the children and the power to decide where they live.

Naturally Kelly decided to have the kids live with her. Alex will have visitation rights, the details of which are yet to be determined.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:09 pm

Gee, why aren't more men getting married in this day and age?

Go for it. Good luck!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:22 am

So I listened to this whole thing, lol (when I work late sometimes I like crazy shit, I sort of trance out and can work for longer stretches)

Anyways it brought a LOT more to the table than I had suspected.. I thought it was just that the death/appearance was around the same time and they sort of look alike, and that was it. But no, there is considerably more.

For example Bill Hicks' best friend, whom he started shooting a documentary about WACO, became Jones' producer! Name is Kevin Booth, there is even footage of Booth on Jones' show where they clearly look like they are hiding an inside joke, Jones really uncomfortable. Another clip where on some anniversary of Hicks' death, Booth is presenting Jones in some ceremony with a framed picture of Hicks. Weird?

Other evidence includes several specific moles/marks on their face, and even closeup examinations of their teeth being quite shockingly similar.

Oh yeah there is also this weird clip where Jones seems to admit it. There are several other clips where he jokes about it, but this one he just spells it right out, though he does it with a heavy tongue-in-cheek style. Was this an April Fools skit? He describes how Bill Hicks was also a character, and he even mentions his friend Kevin Booth and how they staged his death

beginning of this clip:

Bottom line is that I am really starting to see Alex Jones more and more as controlled opposition, I watched him rise since 9/11 and now he's totally jumped the shark and is leading the alt right media into some Trump-worshipping frenzy. Yet still he NEVER calls out the zionists.

I'm not completely convinced Hicks is Jones, but it does paint some hypothetical scenarios as to how far manufactured 'infowars' might be in this world, the level of fakery might exist even in the 'alt' media. Would such a stunt be possible? They would have had to do at least some minor plastic surgery and everything

Then again, it does make sens that at 9/11 happened, the Elites would KNOW that info would be leaked and a growing % of the population would start to catch on and rise up. OF COURSE a controlled opposition would need to be set up, to lead the awakened masses, to steer that narrative. OF COURSE they wouldn't just let the chips fall where they may and let real indy media grow.

From this point of view, Alex Jones and InfoWars seems the perfect candidate, he has never been killed or smeared for his work over 2 decades, and is now a HUGE media empire, arguably even mainstream.

And he is playing the other side of this media frenzy perfectly.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”