Army Cadets at the supermarket...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Army Cadets at the supermarket...

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Makes me crazy

These kids no older than 14 standing outside the supermarkets etc in their uniforms asking for donations. Navy cadets, light infantry cadets or whatever the fuck you call them. It makes me sick and breaks my heart. These kids allowing themselves to be turned into soldiers, yes sir no sir ok sir I will go invade some foreign country for you and murder people, get myself blown to bits and promise I won't ask why.

I just hate it. Usually I get so mad I just walk past and fume to myself. Today I opened my mouth, told them war is bad/wrong, and to not let them turn them into soldiers and murderers. They said fuck all. I wonder if it rang in their heads at all. Where are these parents, lol I'd much rather dig into them than some kids who don't even have a clue yet

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:32 am

Masato wrote:Makes me crazy

These kids no older than 14 standing outside the supermarkets etc in their uniforms asking for donations. Navy cadets, light infantry cadets or whatever the fuck you call them. It makes me sick and breaks my heart. These kids allowing themselves to be turned into soldiers, yes sir no sir ok sir I will go invade some foreign country for you and murder people, get myself blown to bits and promise I won't ask why.

I just hate it. Usually I get so mad I just walk past and fume to myself. Today I opened my mouth, told them war is bad/wrong, and to not let them turn them into soldiers and murderers. They said fuck all. I wonder if it rang in their heads at all. Where are these parents, lol I'd much rather dig into them than some kids who don't even have a clue yet

It's the parents fault I'm afraid Masato. I doubt any kid ever woke and said 'geez, I want to join the cadets and learn how to march'.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:40 am

Oh yeah, the same day I saw a lady driving a car with a Jesus bumper sticker on the left side, and a 'Support Our Troops' yellow ribbon sticker on the right.

LOL, you can't have both, sister

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:50 am

sure you can have whatever your mind decides to twist up into a little ball and spew back up. what did you think it had to make sense>?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:54 am

Just found out a kid on my son's BJJ Team is also a Navy Cadet. lol

We'll see where that one goes.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”