Anti-Smoking ad in Russia

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Anti-Smoking ad in Russia

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:45 pm

LOL

This is apparently the translation. I haven't confirmed. If true that is awesome

"Smoking kills more people than Obama, although he kills a lot of people. Don't smoke, don't be like Obama"

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:57 pm

holy shit if thats real, thats awesome.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:05 pm

My friend Bric Countries posted this Hezbollah statement on Obama at Yoshida's recently:

if God keeps us alive, we will speak specifically about the regional situation, but allow me only to say a word to all those who have declared and written in the last weeks… (I have seen many statements) that Hezbollah is worried, that Hezbollah is intimidated, that Hezbollah is frightened. What is it about, friends? Trump took power. Yes, Trump is here. So what? What’s new?

The new, as said His Eminence the Guide Sayed Khamenei, may God prolong his noble life. What changes is that before, there was someone who had put on his face a veil of hypocrisy [Obama]. A veil of hypocrisy. He speaks to you in a convivial way, he sends you his greetings for your holidays, but what does he do? He imposes sanctions on you, he wages an international war against you, he makes thousands strikes that have killed thousands of civilians, he supports and becomes involved in wars like the one against Yemen where hundreds of thousands of people have been killed, wounded, starved and besieged. He supports despotic regimes such as Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere. He does all (evil) and creates Daech for you, so that it may sully your religion, your Prophet, your Qur’an, that it may shed your blood, take your women captive, demolish your society and your countries. But he’s jovial, and your heart is supposed to burn for him because his skin is black.

http://thesaker.is/iran-and-hezbollah-r ... ald-trump/
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”