Paul Joseph Watson Denies Any Jewish Influence of Media

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Paul Joseph Watson Denies Any Jewish Influence of Media

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:20 am

SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:You are quick to fire, SRBrant but I fear your reactions are not really your own. You need to listen more carefully there is a lot you don't understand/misunderstand, you could learn some things if you stop slamming the door

There is nothing anti-semitic here. US-Israeli relations are a big part of our reality at the moment, in history, and for our future. Over-representation in Mainstream media ownership and Hollywood is not a theory, nor is it anti-semetic. These are realities of our times... Some are simply trying to understand our world better without fear of being slandered or lynched.

Its like pointing out that the Portuguese bakery down the street is owned by Portuguese people. Doesn't mean I suddenly hate all Portuguese people. Don't fall for that trap, man. Keep your wits about you

I am in search of Truth via Love, there is no hatred here aside from the evil of individuals

PS: the Kitsune are telling me to tell you to ease up
:D

Israel is simply a national version of what happens all too often in schoolyards. They were bullied and threatened with destruction by their neighbors again and again, so to survive, they become bullies themselves. Monsters create monsters.

I think the modern state of Israel is a wonderful idea. It just needs to be enlarged enough to house all of world Jewry.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:23 am

Masato wrote:Israel and US are inexplicably intertwined... how is this so?

History, grasshopper. Do you dare enter the river? Truth has nothing to do with hatred

One is a satellite of the other. The trick is figuring out which is which.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:25 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Don't you think his boss would have been upset with him had he answered truthfully Masato?

After all, Alex Jones has always done his most deft tap dancing around that question.

Point is that it would have been perfectly possible to address the question in a rational and professional way, without putting one's self on the stake. Just speak honestly, facts are facts. Say 'its interesting', or 'I need to see more information', or 'yes there is certainly an influence but I don't know how much', etc etc The actual bones of the question was not really anti-semetic at all, was very to-the-point. No mention of any grand theory or ideology of hatred etc.

But he just flips out, lol

He is scared to go there for SOME reason, it may not be AJ. It may honestly be because he's well aware that the trigger-happy conditioned masses like our friend SRBrant here will still fucking lynch you for any such utterances in blind rage. This is another harsh reality, that this is still what you get if you dare talk about such things. He might just be protecting his career. Cowardly perhaps but realistic nonetheless.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:29 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Don't you think his boss would have been upset with him had he answered truthfully Masato?

After all, Alex Jones has always done his most deft tap dancing around that question.

Point is that it would have been perfectly possible to address the question in a rational and professional way, without putting one's self on the stake. Just speak honestly, facts are facts. Say 'its interesting', or 'I need to see more information', or 'yes there is certainly an influence but I don't know how much', etc etc The actual bones of the question was not really anti-semetic at all, was very to-the-point. No mention of any grand theory or ideology of hatred etc.

But he just flips out, lol

He is scared to go there for SOME reason, it may not be AJ. It may honestly be because he's well aware that the trigger-happy conditioned masses like our friend SRBrant here will still fucking lynch you for any such utterances in blind rage. This is another harsh reality, that this is still what you get if you dare talk about such things. He might just be protecting his career. Cowardly perhaps but realistic nonetheless.

It would be tantamount to career suicide alright. And not just from Jones, who would present him his walking papers directly. Remember this is a society where people say something un PC and then they disappear. Forever. Remember Jimmy the Greek?
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:49 am

Masato wrote:Israel and US are inexplicably intertwined... how is this so?

History, grasshopper. Do you dare enter the river? Truth has nothing to do with hatred

Attachment to the Anglosphere goes back to the British Israel movement and even before that. And remember, though Jewish feet may have stood on American soil, Jewish hearts were often with the Soviet Union, as countless acts of treason illustrate. It wasn't really until the fall of the Soviet Union and the reemergence of Orthodox Russia that Jewish hearts became completely unified with the fortunes of the USA and Jewish wrath became directed at the only Christian superpower left standing.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:34 am

Also let's not forget that the plan to create a state of Israel existed well before any such holocaust events...

Here is is from the horse's mouth, some crucial history you didn't learn in school:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4363

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:19 am

Geez, SRBrant won't really pull your Kitsune card over this stuff will he skipper?
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:33 am

No, he doesn't have the authority.

SRBrant is extremely dedicated to the cause, but the Kitsune respect my experience & potency.
:D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:18 am

Isn't Watson a jew himself?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 am

The problem I have with this whole issue is that the far right likes to present the Judaism/Jewishness as the independent variable driving the agenda. In reality Jews are overly influential, powerful, and politically international due to incidental ancient historical factors. The other issue with this is that at this point in time non-Jewish globalists far outnumber Jewish globalists anyways. It obviously makes more sense to single out globalist influencers, rather than people who happened to be born to Jewish parents.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”