Paul Joseph Watson Denies Any Jewish Influence of Media

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
SRBrant

Re: Paul Joseph Watson Denies Any Jewish Influence of Media

Postby SRBrant » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:Israel and US are inexplicably intertwined... how is this so?

History, grasshopper. Do you dare enter the river? Truth has nothing to do with hatred

Attachment to the Anglosphere goes back to the British Israel movement and even before that. And remember, though Jewish feet may have stood on American soil, Jewish hearts were often with the Soviet Union, as countless acts of treason illustrate. It wasn't really until the fall of the Soviet Union and the reemergence of Orthodox Russia that Jewish hearts became completely unified with the fortunes of the USA and Jewish wrath became directed at the only Christian superpower left standing.

Antisemitic filth.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:34 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:Israel and US are inexplicably intertwined... how is this so?

History, grasshopper. Do you dare enter the river? Truth has nothing to do with hatred

Attachment to the Anglosphere goes back to the British Israel movement and even before that. And remember, though Jewish feet may have stood on American soil, Jewish hearts were often with the Soviet Union, as countless acts of treason illustrate. It wasn't really until the fall of the Soviet Union and the reemergence of Orthodox Russia that Jewish hearts became completely unified with the fortunes of the USA and Jewish wrath became directed at the only Christian superpower left standing.

Antisemitic filth.

Put me on ignore sweetheart.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:38 pm

lol Hey SRBrant you know I love you brother, but your lack of understanding of basic history and politics really shows sometimes.

Again, there is nothing antisemitic there its just history man. Anglo-Zionist / Zionist / Jewish history is a long and fascinating tale that spans several empires and turns of history... Jewish interests played a role in Bolshevism. They played a role in British Imperialism (Balfour Declaration referenced already). They play an active role today in US politics, historically founded Hollywood, etc etc.

These are just facts, man. Researching it/discussing it is not antisemtic, its just doing research and exploring history. It may not always be pretty, but that's the catch we've all been conditioned to fear, that simple discussion/acknowledgement of anything remotely related to the issue suddenly equates to Nazism. It doesn't.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Luigi wrote:The problem I have with this whole issue is that the far right likes to present the Judaism/Jewishness as the independent variable driving the agenda. In reality Jews are overly influential, powerful, and politically international due to incidental ancient historical factors. The other issue with this is that at this point in time non-Jewish globalists far outnumber Jewish globalists anyways. It obviously makes more sense to single out globalist influencers, rather than people who happened to be born to Jewish parents.

See? That is in excellent rational answer/defense. Paul Joseph Watson should hire you lol

There are some jewish groups embedded in US politics/media/military however that are clearly not just coincidentally jewish by birth, but have demonstrably active Zionist tendencies, I don't think we should be afraid to call this out where it is apparent. For example do you think the MSM has been fair and unbiased reporting on Israeli-Palestinian relations? Can you see Wolf Blitzer doing a sympathetic report on Palestinian suffering? lol never

Further regarding the actual question in the OP... we have heard that all mainstream Media in the US is essentially owned by a mere 6 or 7 companies (AOL Time Warner, Disney, Viacom, GE, NewsCorp etc). This small handful of companies collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records. ... and thus wield an unbelievably powerful to control US public opinion/perception.
- Now go research how many of them are owned by Jewish people.

Its beyond coincidence. If all these corps were owned by say Japanese people, and government was flooded with Japanese lobby groups, and trillions funneling out to Japan, and tons of government contracts going to Japanese companies, you might say it is something to take notice of and wonder wtf is going on. But would that make you hate all asian people? The logic is just not sound.

Hollywood is a whole different aspect, worthy of another thread. This is just a reality of our world man. Silly to ignore or pretend it's not

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Guys be nice to SRBrant, he is learning :D

Some truths are not easy to grapple with, we all know this just have already been through our red-pill experiences for many years already. Remember how harsh it can be to those just starting to peek outside the Matrix.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:07 pm

An edited version of Neal Gabler's Hollywoodism: Jews, Movies and the American Dream.

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Masato wrote:Guys be nice to SRBrant, he is learning :D

Some truths are not easy to grapple with, we all know this just have already been through our red-pill experiences for many years already. Remember how harsh it can be to those just starting to peek outside the Matrix.

He isn't making it easy for me Masato!
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:17 pm

A nearly two hour compilation of cute 'Hollywoodisms'.

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:26 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:Guys be nice to SRBrant, he is learning :D

He isn't making it easy for me Masato!

I wonder what his views on 9/11 are? :D (Like whitebelts showing up at BJJ lol, be gentle on em)

Jewish control/over-representation in US Mainstream media is simple fact/truth, it has nothing to do with opinion. That is why I found the OP vid so weird, PJW just totally runs from a question that is easily demonstrable and factual. One's opinion on this reality or what it means can vary greatly of course, but the facts remain. OP stands, PJW obviously fears this issue for one reason or another.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Do you consider Hollywood to be 'Media'?

I do. Others might disagree, separate 'news' from 'entertainment'. I find them to be too often craftily intertwined

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”