Syrian War Propaganda Film is up for an Oscar!

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Syrian War Propaganda Film is up for an Oscar!

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:42 am

Hard to believe people are satisfied to eat this shit. And then to have the nerve to pin an award on it? Disgusting.

Let's see how they make out tonight. I can just imagine George Clooney and Angelina Jolie standing and applauding the Salafists though I won't be watching.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:11 am

Lol, search and ye shall find....in like five seconds!

George Clooney comes out in support of ISIS-Al-Qaeda terrorist organization The White Helmets, calls them “heroes”

George Clooney pushes ahead with his feature film glorifying Al Qaeda-ISIS terrorist group The White Helmet

http://theduran.com/george-clooney-come ... em-heroes/

Liberal, Hollywood love for Al Qaeda and ISIS wrapped up in a featured film.

In December, Variety reported that George Clooney is in early development on a feature film of Netflix’s “The White Helmets” documentary, about “first responders” in Syria’s war.

Clooney and producing partner Grant Heslov are seeking a writer through their Smokehouse Pictures production company. CAA is representing the rights to the documentary.

“The White Helmets,” directed by Orlando von Einsiedel and produced by Joanna Natasegara, is on the documentary shorts Oscar shortlist.

The Syrian Civil Defense, better known as the White Helmets, consists of about 3,000 volunteers. The organization has has been credited with saving more than 60,000 people from the bombed buildings in war-torn Syria. The group has lost about 150 members during the war.

“In the White Helmets, we have a motto: to save one life is to save humanity,” one volunteer says in the documentary.

Netflix released “The White Helmets” in September. Here is the trailer:

The Duran has reported extensively on the real identity of The White Helmets, and we would suggest George Clooney seriously examine the overwhelming amount of evidence that exposes The White Helmets as the Al Qaeda-ISIS terrorists fakes that they are:

The continuing story of ‘the White Helmets’ hoax

Internet blows up over bizarre video showing White Helmets doing ‘mannequin challenge’ (VIDEO)

CrossTalk: White Helmets, really? Just because they wear “white” does not make them the good guys [Video]

Netflix and Al-Qaeda working together to promote The White Helmets as hero group [Video]

The ‘White Helmets’ Hoax and the Information War against Syria

MUST SEE: Assad interview, Syrian President debunks “barrel bombs” and “boy in Aleppo” White Helmet hoax

Unfortunately, Clooney is pushing forward with the making of a film that will glorify Al Qaeda and ISIS operating in Syria, and will forever connect the Hollywood actor to the most brutal terrorists on the planet.

Then again, Clooney was a big Hillary Clinton surrogate, so his support for Al Qaeda and ISIS does make some sense when placed under the context of who he rubs shoulders with in Washington DC.

While attending a reception in London for a documentary on the ISIS organization known as The White Helmets, George Clooney backtracked a bit on his hard stance against the President-elect, and said he hopes Trump succeeds in office.

“We have to hope that he can do a decent job, because when the president of the United States fails, really terrible things happen.”
The AP reports that Clooney is making progress on the production of an ISIS-Al Qaeda (aka The White Helmets) hero film…

Clooney’s production company is working on a feature-film version of the story of the Syrian Civil Defense “White Helmets,” search-and-rescue teams who have gained international recognition for rescuing people from bombed-out buildings in the Syrian city of Aleppo.

He and his lawyer wife, Amal Clooney, have given their support to the Netflix-backed documentary, which is on the 10-strong Academy Awards shortlist for best documentary short.

Clooney said that as a celebrity, “I can’t change policy … but I can make things louder.”

“The White Helmets are the heroes. So if I can help them out at all, and people can know about it, in any way possible, that’s a good use of celebrity, I think.”
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:44 am

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:50 am

Oh, FFS

Is this really a surprise? We should make a game listing all the 'Oscar' films in the past that were blatant propaganda of their time

Oscars is nothing more than a celebration of the propaganda/war machine

I think there is a thread around here about George Clooney and his 'wife', and all the political grandstanding he's done for the hand that feeds him.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:15 am

yeah, my wifes watching that shit tonight.

i wont be
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:07 pm

:D And The Oscar Goes To — Al-Qaeda? Syrian War Propaganda Wins an Academy Award

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/syrian ... s-edition/

*Geez I'm glad that's over -- the suspense was killing me!
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:01 am

Nothing most of you haven't heard before but these are real American antiwar activists that visited Syria themselves. Perhaps have a listen if you have a chance to hear what they discovered:

el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Nothing most of you haven't heard before but these are real American antiwar activists that visited Syria themselves. Perhaps have a listen if you have a chance to hear what they discovered:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/leaked-audio-anti-trump-town-hall-disruption/

You can see the same tactics being displayed in the video you posted as what's in this link.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:48 pm

The fall of Maaloula. Heartbreaking.

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:08 pm

U.S. “Military Aid” to Al Qaeda, ISIS-Daesh: Pentagon Uses Illicit Arms Trafficking to Channel Enormous Shipments of Light Weapons into Syria

http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-milita ... rs/5548960

White Helmets Movie: Fake ‘Lifesaving’ and Malpractices on Children

http://www.globalresearch.ca/white-helm ... en/5580529

America Seeks to Destroy Syrian Civilization, Replace it With Terrorism and Ignorance

Israeli proxy terrorists in Syria have committed all manner of atrocities with a view to destroying Syria’s culture, history, economy, pluralism, its very essence. They want to create a blank slate. They want to destroy the country’s secular institutions so that Syria devolves into a sectarian terrorist cesspool of death and ignorance. All of this is well documented.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-se ... ce/5581148

Syria: The Psyop of the So-called “Moderate Terrorists”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-the- ... ts/5580204
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”