George Soros GOD Quotes

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

George Soros GOD Quotes

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:40 pm

“To put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god.”

“If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble. My sense of reality was strong enough to make me realise that these expectations were excessive, and I kept them hidden as a guilty secret. This was a source of considerable unhappiness through much of my adult life. As I made my way in the world, reality came close enough to my fantasy to allow me to admit my secret, at least to myself. Needless to say, I feel much happier as a result.’”
(Stephen Fay, “Profile: George Soros: God Of All He Surveys,” The Independent [London], 5/17/98)
From his book The Alchemy of Finance, published in 1987

Soros Admits To Delusions “Of Grandeur” And Said That His “Goal Is To Become The Conscience Of The World.” “He [Soros] admits to what Kaufman calls ‘messianic’ ideals: ‘I have had these illusions, or perhaps delusions, of grandeur and they have driven me.’ He has also said that his ‘goal is to become the conscience of the world.’” (Anthony Gottlieb, “Who Wants To Be A Billionaire?” The New York Times, 3/3/02)

When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that passage, Soros said, “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.”

“I am sort of a deus ex machina,” Soros told the New York Times in 1994. “I am something unnatural. I’m very comfortable with my public persona because it is one I have created for myself. It represents what I like to be as distinct from what I really am. You know, in my personal capacity I’m not actually a selfless philanthropic person. I’ve very much self-centered.”

“Next to my fantasies about being God, I also have very strong fantasies of being mad,” Soros once confided on British television. “In fact, my grandfather was actually paranoid. I have a lot of madness in my family. So far I have escaped it.”

In his book, “Soros on Soros,” he says: “I do not accept the rules imposed by others…. And in periods of regime change, the normal rules don’t apply.”

For those who have followed his career and sociopolitical endeavors, such quotes cannot be taken quite so lightly.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:42 pm

More George Soros quotes:

“It's not whether you're right or wrong, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong.”

“My main concern is with the world order”
― George Soros, The Age of Fallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror

“Everybody says that I have a lot of power. But what does that power consist of?... Can I influence governments? I am beginning to be able to..." (1995)”
― George Soros

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:48 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 pm

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 am

They are gods of sorts when they live in this material plane.

David Rockefeller had god like powers on this planet, but even he wasn't immortal.

Although, I do wonder if they uploaded his mind into a computer.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”