Aliens

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
robbstar

Aliens

Postby robbstar » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:16 pm

http://www.everythingsanillusion.com/podcast/38-aliens/

In this episode I am joined by the bearded master of SciFi Greg Andrew where we discuss all things Aliens from Ancient Aliens to Alien Abductions. Extra physical Aliens to the various species that live amongst us. We look at the technology and ask questions about the size of the universe and time and how our little grey friends fit into the puzzle. So sit back, relax and enjoy. Please like, share , comment, recommend to friends and as always feel free to click the google adds and check out our awesome sponsors. www.smartphonemediaproduction.com

0 – 7 minutes : General Intro
Intro and general discussion with regards to Aliens

7 – 20 minutes : Ancient Aliens
Ancient Aliens, are they the basis for all religions? Look at the various cultures that talk about them and more.

20 – 28 minutes : Abductions
Look at the world wide phenomenon , unquestionably one the most known Alien phenomena – Alien Abductions. From cows to questions on WHY? Why would they be interested in us.

28 – 39 minutes :Extra Physical
Beyond the physical dimension, ie beyond the 5 senses we look at ghosts, chemically induced states, mind vampires, dimensional shifting and more.

39 – 48 minutes : Technology
We look at the ideas behind faster than light technologies that Aliens would need to travel to our planet.

48 – 58 minutes : Alien Species
A look at the various species that are supposedly inhabiting the earth and ask the questions about why they would be her.

58 till the end minutes : Universe Size
Question the size of the universe putting its scale in place and questioning whether Aliens could be possible.

Thanks for tuning in : Please share and interact at https://www.facebook.com/everythingsanillusionpodcast

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:40 pm

Hey man, listened yesterday great as always

I've explored all kinds of alien stuff... I saw 'Communion' with Christopher Walken when I was like 13 and it freaked me the fuck out, lol

I bought the book, and read the sequel... only to later form the opinion that the main hypnotherapist who gathered all the sessions and evidence for the book (John Mack) is really bad at hypnosis and his evidence should not be counted lol

Have you ever looked into Steven Greer? Another fascinating case. He collected like 100 hours of testimony from high-ranking military folks and air traffic controllers/pilots etc called the 'Disclosure Project'. It was AMAZING. But then he had some fucked up stuff about an alien autopsy that never really gathered any credibility, and he also has dealings with Nelson Rockefeller, and sells packages to the public where he teaches you to make UFOs appear with your mind

I've also been fascinated with the stories of German HAUNEBU saucer-shaped UFO sightings and technology... how much UFO sightings are alien, and how much are secret black-ops technology?

I have also come to the conclusion that Billy Meier is a fraud.

Basically, I have absolutely no trouble believing in the concept of aliens, nor the concept that they have been/are participating here on earth. But the truth is that the more I've delved into the topic, the more I realize there is really nothing concrete to actually grasp or put one's finger on.

I have not found anything yet that really impresses me. Just a lot of phantoms and stories and weird shit that can only be strung together with our own imagination. Granted there is a LOT of these phantoms and stories and weird shit, many great cases to read upon... but in the end I still find myself coming up short, and not having anything to really hold on to.

What a frustrating topic! lol

BfaetheCP

Postby BfaetheCP » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:26 am

Steven Greer is a fascinating subject for a podcast, i follow alot of his stuff but the project always failed with me personally on two things.

1 the basic idea came through revelation an almost spiritual awakening, not dismissing this completely but im always wary and

2 you had to pay to get access to the most "sensational" stuff, if you really had the ability to change the world and how we see aliens etc then why didnt it blow up the internet??
The day the sharks rise is the day i fear

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:49 am

Enjoyed the podcast, thanks.

I'm still not sure if there was Ancient Aliens who built shit here and spliced their DNA with Chimp DNA, or if there was once a far more advanced world of humans who were wiped out, and we are still piecing it all back together.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”