PedoGate

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 336

Re: PedoGate

Postby SRBrant » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:...my symbol for the spirit world resembles that logo (a circular spiral inside an inverted triangle, representing the flexibility yet fundamentality of the Aether.)


That's interesting, it reminds me of a logo a friend asked me to make for him...

He designed this specifically (not my design), sort of sounds like what you described. He is also what you might call in touch with the spirit realms, sometimes even more than the physical. -coincidence?

Image


I just drew it one day and I felt the Kami say it was the symbol of the Aether. Years later, I studied it and it all made sense.

The inverted triangle - most basic of all shapes - represents how the Aether is the most fundamental of all forces and that it has laws to maintain its cosmological order. Even though their laws are "inverse."

The spiral represents the uncountable possibilities, changes and paradoxes that define the Aether and how impossible it appears in the face of what we would consider normal. But despite all those possibilities, it adheres to a set of fundamental laws within that triangle of order.

Went to a new age convention one day and there was a booth about Kundalini. The symbol used to represent it was the exact. Same. Symbol.

So if people were to mistake that as the emblem of some satanic pedo-cult hysteria, you can color me offended.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12142
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5611

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm

OK this is a good development, more of the SAME HIGH PROFILE PEOPLE INVOLVED. AGAIN.

Nothing pedo so far, but yet another billionaire dude who parties with ELITE people of power, and is also a cross-dressing sex freak with private orgy islands etc. Now I have nothing against rich people enjoying sex, but what are the odds that any levels of underage abuse and/or human trafficking or is involved? And what does it say about people like Obama, who is supposed to be a family-man, when he is so clearly in Branson's company?

Many questions arise, remind us of tales of people like Jeffrey Epstein and Jimmy Savile, and force us to ask once again WTF those emails were about from John Podesta/Obama/Clinton gang that started all the pizzagate rumors?

Consider:

Sex cult partied on Richard Branson’s private island
https://nypost.com/2018/04/23/sex-cult- ... te-island/

The Sun has discovered that Nxivm cult members held wild parties and seminars on Sir Richard Branson’s private Caribbean island, Necker.

Here he is with Prince Harry:
Image

Image

With Obama (on multiple occasions):
Image

Image

Image

here is a link with video of him and Obama kitesurfing, lol. Apparently Obama spends vactaions on Branson's private island.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 67321.html

Obama family arrive on Caribbean island of Necker on Sir Richard Branson's private jet:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/0 ... -bransons/

Image



Here he is with Trump:
Image

With Nelson Mandela:
Image

With Usain Bolt:
Image

With Kardashian and Brtiney Spears (Britney lookin rough, lol)
Image

With Elon Musk:
Image

With Amber Rose:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4990
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2554

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Him and saville are also both knighted, not that it necessarily means anything. The list of celebrity knighthood is a who's who of celebrity's caught up in some kind of nonsense or other.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 336

Postby SRBrant » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:51 am

Something in me says nothing harmful was going on at that island, but that there were people who had VERY questionable histories there. But that's what I sense.

And really, Masato? You have something against crossdressing now?

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4990
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2554

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:02 pm

The truth is that if you want to express true tolerance in the world you need to be tolerant of the fact that I can think that you're a f****** nut job if you act a certain way. My opinion By and large isn't really going to affect your life. Personally I think if you are a crossdresser there something wrong with your brain.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 336

Postby SRBrant » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:26 am

Canuckster wrote:The truth is that if you want to express true tolerance in the world you need to be tolerant of the fact that I can think that you're a f****** nut job if you act a certain way. My opinion By and large isn't really going to affect your life. Personally I think if you are a crossdresser there something wrong with your brain.


Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.

And you just made my shitlist.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4990
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2554

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:29 am

Have a few dresses in your closet do you?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 5488
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3001

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:23 am

Canuckster wrote:Have a few dresses in your closet do you? What

He's a furry lol.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12142
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5611

Postby Masato » Tue May 01, 2018 1:02 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Canuckster wrote:The truth is that if you want to express true tolerance in the world you need to be tolerant of the fact that I can think that you're a f****** nut job if you act a certain way. My opinion By and large isn't really going to affect your life. Personally I think if you are a crossdresser there something wrong with your brain.


Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.

And you just made my shitlist.


Some hypocrisy here, lol

So we need to be tolerant and accepting of EVERYONE? No matter what? An individual cannot think another's actions might be crazy or weird, even if that's how he honestly feels?

Isn't putting someone on your shitlist being intolerant? lol If people are not free to think how they feel or be critical of things without harming anyone, we are in trouble. If everyone is to be tolerant of everything and no one can speak out without being called a bigot etc we have thought-policing.

Your heart is gold, I will always appreciate your idealism and I love ya, but you make no sense sometimes brother. :D

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 336

Postby SRBrant » Tue May 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Canuckster wrote:The truth is that if you want to express true tolerance in the world you need to be tolerant of the fact that I can think that you're a f****** nut job if you act a certain way. My opinion By and large isn't really going to affect your life. Personally I think if you are a crossdresser there something wrong with your brain.


Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.

And you just made my shitlist.


Some hypocrisy here, lol

So we need to be tolerant and accepting of EVERYONE? No matter what? An individual cannot think another's actions might be crazy or weird, even if that's how he honestly feels?

Isn't putting someone on your shitlist being intolerant? lol If people are not free to think how they feel or be critical of things without harming anyone, we are in trouble. If everyone is to be tolerant of everything and no one can speak out without being called a bigot etc we have thought-policing.

Your heart is gold, I will always appreciate your idealism and I love ya, but you make no sense sometimes brother. :D


Tolerance doesn't mean being a doormat.


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests