PedoGate

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: PedoGate

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:48 pm

^^^ this has made me want to see if I can find any connections between Robert Maxwell and JIIMY SAVILE

I've only begun poking around but here is some starters I've found to look into later;

https://wearethene.ws/notable/68088

Post 7384882 10 months ago • View on 8kun
This connects Jimmy Savile and Robert Maxwell (and Elton John, among several others, includng media moguls)

"How my father may have helped Jimmy Savile escape justice" by Dominic Carman

The son of George Carman QC recalls the powerful effect he had on newspaper groups

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -my-father

Ghislaine connected to Disney

https://mobile.twitter.com/99freemind/s ... 6058086400

"Amazing Polly

@99freemind

https://mobile.twitter.com/99freemind/s ... 6058086400

Ghislaine Maxwell putting on a 'Save the Children" DISNEY party at the home of Lord & Lady Bath in 1985. I have heard she was the elite child procurer in UK till her Dad died. h/t anon #EpsteinIsland #Disney"

Wow here is a photo of Ghislaine Mawxell on stage with a mic at a Disney "Families" event. What are the odds that kid on stage with her is a candidate for being trafficked?? Her whole life was to literally hunt for kids. And she had the power to influence groups like Disney to assist.

ABC/Disney cruises going to Epstein island aka st james

https://thewashingtonpundit.com/2019/08 ... es-island/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:39 pm

Robert Maxwell also apparently doing high business/crime with Communist Party in Bulgaria, money laundering, etc:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:04 am

Very good straightforward interview:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:49 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Producer of the Hunger Games gives chilling testimony of Pedophilia in Hollywood.

- says it's rampant

- says there was a direct pipeline from Epstein through Weinstein

- says the #MeToo was a smokescreen to cover the child trafficking, they made it all about the grown actresses but STFU about kids

- says the media protects the pedo rings and that it goes to the top of politics and banking

- says all the Hollywood remakes and reboots and sequels etc is specifically done to keep us in a loop and not thinking new thoughts

- Talks about some transcript of Ghislaine Maxwell's court hearings (??) where there are direct quotes of Maxwell talking about underage girls as commodity. I will have to find this.

- says all the MUSIC pop stars like Ariana Grande and Brittany Spears etc were all horrifically abused and trafficked kids, and get their careers by cooperating with their handlers etc. More claimed testimony from Maxwell of her offering 'career assistance' to the trafficked girls.

And more. Strong vid:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:15 pm

He made this a while back, nobody picked it up at all, he's basically discredited.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:38 am

Canuckster wrote:He made this a while back, nobody picked it up at all, he's basically discredited.

Oh?

Do you find him discredited as well? Or just discredited in the mainstream?

I guess he's not producing many movies anymore lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:46 am

Just a msm discrediting. I don't know who he is to be honest but is not exactly a household name.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:53 am

These are good:

Part1
the TERRAMAR PROJECT, and who is involved:

Part 2
ART in EMBASSIES Program, same people involved:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:09 pm

Right now all embeds are not working and many threads are missing information and not showing up.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”