Re: PedoGate

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:23 am

Canuckster wrote:Have a few dresses in your closet do you? What

He's a furry lol.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 01, 2018 1:02 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Canuckster wrote:The truth is that if you want to express true tolerance in the world you need to be tolerant of the fact that I can think that you're a f****** nut job if you act a certain way. My opinion By and large isn't really going to affect your life. Personally I think if you are a crossdresser there something wrong with your brain.

Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.

And you just made my shitlist.

Some hypocrisy here, lol

So we need to be tolerant and accepting of EVERYONE? No matter what? An individual cannot think another's actions might be crazy or weird, even if that's how he honestly feels?

Isn't putting someone on your shitlist being intolerant? lol If people are not free to think how they feel or be critical of things without harming anyone, we are in trouble. If everyone is to be tolerant of everything and no one can speak out without being called a bigot etc we have thought-policing.

Your heart is gold, I will always appreciate your idealism and I love ya, but you make no sense sometimes brother. :D

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue May 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Canuckster wrote:The truth is that if you want to express true tolerance in the world you need to be tolerant of the fact that I can think that you're a f****** nut job if you act a certain way. My opinion By and large isn't really going to affect your life. Personally I think if you are a crossdresser there something wrong with your brain.

Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.

And you just made my shitlist.

Some hypocrisy here, lol

So we need to be tolerant and accepting of EVERYONE? No matter what? An individual cannot think another's actions might be crazy or weird, even if that's how he honestly feels?

Isn't putting someone on your shitlist being intolerant? lol If people are not free to think how they feel or be critical of things without harming anyone, we are in trouble. If everyone is to be tolerant of everything and no one can speak out without being called a bigot etc we have thought-policing.

Your heart is gold, I will always appreciate your idealism and I love ya, but you make no sense sometimes brother. :D

Tolerance doesn't mean being a doormat.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue May 08, 2018 1:55 am

Nxim connects and it goes fucking deep
Do you want the info here or the nxim thread?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”