Archived Wikileaks Podesta emails

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Archived Wikileaks Podesta emails

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Hey all

I have long said Wikileaks was a limited hangout, but also always hoped I was wrong.

These latest e-mail leaks, RIGHT during the last rounds of the campaign neither confirm nor deny my suspicion, lol

Regardless, here they are, a nicely organized breakdown:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10 ... mail-dump/

Its so crazy that all this is flooding out, yet the mainstream media is treating it as a trivial side-story. (well not so surprising really, when you understand what mainstream media is really all about) - There is SERIOUS criminal activity involved here, enough for multiple life-in-prison sentences. Yet this woman is still leading the run for POTUS, and the media is still parading her as a legit candidate, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Here Hillary insinuates that the email dump is false info being injected via the Kremlin:

IDL

Postby IDL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:45 pm

'Speaking in secret to a foreign bank, again just revealed, Hillary said "My dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders",' Trump said, quoting a digest of previously undisclosed transcripts of speeches she delivered on Wall Street for an average of $225,000 each.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -case.html

I'd be interested to see Hillary confronted on this one. She's a loyal globalist but she'd have to spin it because I don't think many people want open borders

She's already said similar things but people don't seem to be taking her to task on it

At 15:30 Hillary praises Walter Cronkite for his role in global governance, after he talks about the benefits of world government and the need for the US to cede sovereignty to globalist institutions.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Here are some crappy hyped up 'info-tainment' vids summing up some of the dirt

So far they are all sort of damning, but nothing really hardcore. This just supports my suspicion that Wikileaks is controlled Limited Hangout. Assange still avoids and ridicules 9/11 which should say tons. He keeps 'leaking' things that really we all sort of knew already/nothing out of the ordinary for big money politicians

I think this is all a controlled distraction to make people think that the dirt is coming out while the real major dirt is kept out of the discussion. I mean if Trump was a legit opponent he should be able to destroy her on a whim

Still, dirt is dirt. make of it what you will:

- paid for people to go start shit at Trump Rallies
- DNC operations interfering with voting
- major collusion between DNC/Hillary and CNN and most Mainstream Media
- more evidence Hillary funding/arming 'terror' groups via Qatar/Saudi Arabia etc
- more evidence of Hillary's collusion with/support from big banks
- more evidence of Hillary's secret relations with TPP pushers
- more evidence of 'pay-to-play' money-laundering

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:17 pm

^ like I said, NONE of this should be suprising to anyone who has been paying attention over the last decade...

Has any other presidential candidate not been 100% guilty of ALL the same shit?? The only difference this time is that it is (sort of) being discussed in the mainstream discussions, whereas before they were sequestered to the 'crazy conspiracy' bin

Fuck you, Wikileaks... maybe the last of the real Whistleblowers of the world went out with guys like Michael Hastings and Aaron Swartz

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Here is a series of proofs that Hillary's campaign has been actively acting to rig the election...

some really damning evidence

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Here are some links showing that at least 65 Mainstream 'news' reporters were actively working with/supporting the Hillary Clinton campaign...

Conflict of interest, anyone?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10 ... -advisors/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10 ... s-hillary/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:42 pm

If you think any of this is new, here is a video showing there was fuckery going on even 10 years ago:

IMO America has likely not had a fair election since JFK or earlier. I do not know the extent to which they are rigged; is it just influenced slightly but otherwise an operational democracy? Or is the whole thing a complete joke and the winner is actually able to be pre-determined regardless of votes?

Lets not forget the Bush/Gore incident in Florida 2000

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”