attn; Winnson - Are you REALLy supporting Trump?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

attn; Winnson - Are you REALLy supporting Trump?

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Hey man

I see some of your posts @ EY but haven't read enough to see if you are trolling or not, lol

What's the story?

To be completely honest, I always suspected the rigged-game theory that Trump and Hillary are just props in a script to the degree that I really haven't followed much of Trump at all. Have researched the recent 'breaking' dirt on Hillary just cuz I fuckin hate her, lol... but haven't actually listened to much of Trump for fear of simply wasting my time :D

So what do your eyes see, my man? Are you joking? Or is there something about Trump I'm overlooking?

PS: You do know that 'Trump' was an updated/Americanized translation from the word 'Drumpf', right?

Donald Drumpf.

How about that?

:D

thx

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:11 am

I support Trump and I can field any questions you have Masato. Everything indicates that Trump is legitimately outside of the mainstream political clique. He is fiercely attacked by the MSM and every other candidate besides Ben Carson, who is an eccentric neurosurgeon. Its amazing that he endures and people arent falling for the slander. I saw an article where a news station made a twitter account called el duce (an epithet of Benito Mussolini) and constantly tweeted Mussolini quotes and racist shit trying to get Trump to retweet it. After about 6 months Trump retweeted a quote from the account that said: "better to live as a lion for a day than 100 years as a lamb." and they labelled him a facsist racist lol

The best though is when the MSM writes a hate piece on Trump and in the process show exactly why he is doing so well and why he is a perfect chance to break the establishment oligarchy of America:

"In the elaborate con that is American electoral politics, the Republican voter has long been the easiest mark in the game, the biggest dope in the room. Everyone inside the Beltway knows this. The Republican voters themselves are the only ones who never saw it.

Elections are about a lot of things, but at the highest level, they're about money. The people who sponsor election campaigns, who pay the hundreds of millions of dollars to fund the candidates' charter jets and TV ads and 25-piece marching bands, those people have concrete needs.

They want tax breaks, federal contracts, regulatory relief, cheap financing, free security for shipping lanes, antitrust waivers and dozens of other things.

They mostly don't care about abortion or gay marriage or school vouchers or any of the social issues the rest of us spend our time arguing about. It's about money for them, and as far as that goes, the CEO class has had a brilliantly winning electoral strategy for a generation.

They donate heavily to both parties, essentially hiring two different sets of politicians to market their needs to the population. The Republicans give them everything that they want, while the Democrats only give them mostly everything.

They get everything from the Republicans because you don't have to make a single concession to a Republican voter. All you have to do to secure a Republican vote is show lots of pictures of gay people kissing or black kids with their pants pulled down or Mexican babies at an emergency room. Then you push forward some dingbat like Michele Bachmann or Sarah Palin to reassure everyone that the Republican Party knows who the real Americans are. Call it the "Rove 1-2."

That's literally all it's taken to secure decades of Republican votes, a few patriotic words and a little over-the-pants rubbing. Policywise, a typical Republican voter never even asks a politician to go to second base.
While we always got free trade agreements and wars and bailouts and mass deregulation of industry and lots of other stuff the donors definitely wanted, we didn't get Roe v. Wade overturned or prayer in schools or balanced budgets or censorship of movies and video games or any of a dozen other things Republican voters said they wanted.

While it's certainly been fun laughing about the lunacies of people like Bachmann and John Ashcroft and Ted Cruz, who see the face of Jesus in every tree stump and believe the globalist left is planning to abolish golf courses and force country-dwellers to live in city apartments lit by energy-efficient light bulbs, the truth is that the voters they represented have been irrelevant for decades.

At least on the Democratic side there was that 5-10 percent of industry policy demands that voters occasionally rejected, putting a tiny dent in what otherwise has been a pretty smoothly running oligarchy.
Now that's over. Trump has pulled all of those previously irrelevant voters completely out of pocket. In a development that has to horrify the donors who run the GOP, the candidate Trump espouses some truly populist policy beliefs, including stern warnings about the dire consequences companies will face under a Trump presidency if they ship American jobs to Mexico and China.

All that energy the party devoted for decades telling middle American voters that protectionism was invented by Satan and Karl Marx during a poker game in Brussels in the mid-1840s, that just disappeared in a puff of smoke.

And all that money the Republican kingmakers funneled into Fox and Clear Channel over the years, making sure that their voters stayed focused on ACORN and immigrant-transmitted measles and the New Black Panthers (has anyone ever actually seen a New Black Panther? Ever?) instead of, say, the complete disappearance of the manufacturing sector or the mass theft of their retirement income, all of that's now backing up on them."

^Small gem hidden in this anti-Trump Rollingstone article about how he is racist:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... e-20150904

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:51 am

^ Interesting...

(has anyone ever actually seen a New Black Panther? Ever?)
LOL :D

I am still not convinced. Just cuz we are seeing a different pattern in Trump's run doesn't mean it wasn't part of a set-up. The way the media has handled Trump says a lot imo; if they really wanted to destroy him they would just ignore him like they always do. He is getting center-stage attention (much more than Hillary I would guess), just cuz its usually negative doesn't take away that he is still getting attention. I always suspected that the powers that be have always wanted Hillary in the Oval Office, yet they know she is totally un-likable and has tons of dirt on her... so Trump is a DISTRACTION. A wild, obnoxious, colorful character who can hog all the spotlights and polarize the people etc. My prediction is that he will self-destruct somehow near the end by going too far with something, and Hillary will be the only choice left and win by default.

To be honest, I even highly suspect that 'votes' don't even fuckin matter at this point, and even if the whole country gets behind Trump it won't make a difference, lol. I really think most of the US 'elctoral process' is just a fuckin show.

Then again I don't have enough proof to really believe any of this in full. I have read other convincing arguments that Trump and Hillary are in fact actually in true opposition, and if guys like you or Winnson see something in him I'm not seeing, I'm willing to look a little closer.

So far I haven't heard anything from Trump that is worth jumping on the racist wagon... yeah he can be blunt but tell me the Bush's weren't racist too, lol

The whole thing has reached such absurd proportions I honestly don't know what to make of it anymore. Trump and Hillary? Really? This is democracy? It is so crazy, just so crazy, and mainstream media is even crazier.

Is it really all just an illusion? a wildly scripted 'reality'-show to keep us completely distracted from the truth? Or do votes really count, and is this a legit race?

What wild times we live in...

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:30 pm

What chance do you think there is Trump is just part of an elaborate ruse by Hilary/the establishment? Even if you were 90% sure, I'd still like to take that 10% chance. It may be once is a life time. If democracy was what its supposed to be, we would have populist Trump figures at every election, alas there very rarely is. On the subject of media, remember when Newt Gingrich had a serious chance to get elected, then there was an ad storm about how he was charged with all these crimes? His popularity vanished overnight(even though he was found to be innocent in court). I suspect they thought the same would work on Trump.

Btw have you seen this guy's videos? Trump retweeted one of them once lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:12 am

those are funny, well done
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:29 pm

The theory that he's playing for Hillary is flawed in so many ways, in my opinion.

I completely understand the false left-right paradigm WWE show, and the Hegelien dialectic, both theories of which I subscribe strongly to, but this is a different scenario.

All 17 of Trump's opponents would have ensured an easy victory for Hillary, and the media, including Fox, was pushing for some of them over Trump. He was not expected to win the primaries, a patsy like Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz was the preferred choice of the establishment. They wanted another John McCain or John Kerry, someone who was there to lose. If Trump was the shill for Hillary he would have walked through the primaries easily.

Trump has an X-factor that is very different to any of the usual talking heads that we see in politics. He shows great leadership ability, an uncanny ability and desire to win, and a way of cutting through the BS to appeal to people. I believe that his intentions to become the President are genuine and no doubt selfish in a way, this is the ultimate prize for a man who has achieved everything else in the capitalist world. He wants to set his family up as one of America's elite dynasties, and we can already see that his children are groomed and ready to take on their roles.

Trump represents a true slap in the face to the globalists and the Rothschild/Soros agenda. If Hillary wins this election there will be no stopping them.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:23 am

^ fascinating

You couldn't see this a very craftily-written script, anticipating the state of mind of the masses? Would not Trump be exactly what would be needed to stimulate interest again in politics and give the media a show? I have heard many smart people like yourself say the same as you're saying, that Trump is a legit monkeywrench in the system, but after so many duped 'presidencies' I just find this hard to accept

I hope I'm wrong, maybe Trump really is what you say, that would be cool.

I just met a dud living in the jungles of the Dominican who was raised in Miami and New York... was a smart/informed dude and also said Trump was the real deal.

I think I got way too excited over Ron Paul's runs, and when he was crushed by the Reality-Show Media-controlled parody of US politics I kind of lost faith in the whole thing, I just don't see any of it as real anymore, it seems so much like just a sideshow for the masses to watch and believe.

If Trump gets killed by a lone gunman maybe I'll think twice, lol

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:05 am

Ron Paul, and Ross Perot before him were never a serious threat, plus they never got the GOP nomination so they never had a chance.

Yes, it could all be scripted, but could they really have pulled it off when they made it so hard for themselves?

I am certain that either Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz was supposed to breeze through the debates and be handed the nomination, and Cruz fought tooth and nail to try and get it. Mitt Romney came out and ran a campaign against Trump, and even after Trump was the only nominee left, the old guard GOP members said that they would endorse Hillary. Add this to the constant tirades against Trump by 90% of the MSM, and every leftist NGO and activist group, plus the funding against Trump by NWO Generals like George Soros and the Big Banks etc, and it becomes obvious that they do not want Trump to win.

Yeah you can argue that some fucking Svengali mastermind could predict that all of these things would somehow put Trump in exactly the position that the NWO wanted, but the way I see it, he is there despite all of the shit they pulled.

The bottom line is this. Do I want a Clinton in the Whitehouse again, and see more of the same shit that we have seen for the past 30 years, or do I want to see an outsider in there, with different ideas and regurgitating a different rhetoric for a change? The answer is fuck yes, I want something different.

If Clinton wins, these will have been America's Presidents for the best part of the past 30 years.

Bush
Clinton
Bush
Obama
Clinton

^^ That's my whole argument for Trump right there.

What

Postby What » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:23 am

America is like my big retarded brother, he is 6'-4" 320 pounds and has a massive dick like you always hear, generally he has the emotional maturity/intelligence of a 6 year old, thank god or yall getting raped. oh wait.............

seriously is this the sign of the end of an empire? I think so

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Redneck wrote:The theory that he's playing for Hillary is flawed in so many ways, in my opinion.

I completely understand the false left-right paradigm WWE show, and the Hegelien dialectic, both theories of which I subscribe strongly to, but this is a different scenario.

All 17 of Trump's opponents would have ensured an easy victory for Hillary, and the media, including Fox, was pushing for some of them over Trump. He was not expected to win the primaries, a patsy like Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz was the preferred choice of the establishment. They wanted another John McCain or John Kerry, someone who was there to lose. If Trump was the shill for Hillary he would have walked through the primaries easily.

Trump has an X-factor that is very different to any of the usual talking heads that we see in politics. He shows great leadership ability, an uncanny ability and desire to win, and a way of cutting through the BS to appeal to people. I believe that his intentions to become the President are genuine and no doubt selfish in a way, this is the ultimate prize for a man who has achieved everything else in the capitalist world. He wants to set his family up as one of America's elite dynasties, and we can already see that his children are groomed and ready to take on their roles.

Trump represents a true slap in the face to the globalists and the Rothschild/Soros agenda. If Hillary wins this election there will be no stopping them.

Trump is surrounding himself with, and admittedly deferring to, hawkish neocons. people like Giuliani, Adelson, Mnuchin, Sessions, Christie, Pence, etc, are there to make sure the establishment doesn't skip a beat. Trump has always tried to buy his way into the club & his anti-establishment appeal is a facade. why did he partner with Pence? endorse McCain? slam Paul? flip on 3rd party inclusion?

in fact, Trump's role was probably to get the GOP back to it's hawkish direction when it was starting to trend more towards libertarian ideals. IMO, a couple of the other GOP candidates would be burying Hillary right now; only someone like Trump can make her seem electable.

Ron Paul, and Ross Perot before him were never a serious threat, plus they never got the GOP nomination so they never had a chance.

true threats don't get the media coverage or establishment support that Trump did. they will never get anywhere near the nomination.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”