Evidence of Revision: The Assassination of America

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Daglord

Re: Evidence of Revision: The Assassination of America

Postby Daglord » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:05 pm

for Mega/AA - fascinating listen. he mentions some of what AA touched on above (& a lot more).

Jack Blood is a friend & I think you guys would like him. check him out if you get the chance: http://deadlinelive.info/

Mark Chapman; MK-ULTRA; Yoko Ono; Kurt Cobain; David Geffen; Bush Reagan Administration; Ronald Reagan; Malcolm X; New World Order; Luciferians; Jose Perdomo; CIA; Manchurian candidate; Mind control; Arthur O'Connor; Sirhan Sirhan; Robert Kennedy; World Vision; World Vision Refugee Camps; Catcher In The Rye; John Hinckley Sr & Jr; Primal Scream Therapy; Communism; War on Terror; Fred Seaman; Bob Rosen - Nowhere Man; Albert Goldman; CIA watchdog; EMI & Military Intelligence Contractor; EMI was the invisible hand in the 1966 anti-Lennon campaign; The Bush Junta; Dr. Milton Kline - MK-ULTRA; Arthur Bremer; Paul McCartney; NSA.

We understand your paranoia
But we don't want to play your game
You think you're cool and know what you are doing
666 is your name

So while you're jerking off each other
You better bear this thought in mind
Your time is up you better know it
But maybe you don't read the signs

do it, do it, do it, do it, do it...

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Daglord wrote:
We understand your paranoia
But we don't want to play your game
You think you're cool and know what you are doing
666 is your name

So while you're jerking off each other
You better bear this thought in mind
Your time is up you better know it
But maybe you don't read the signs

do it, do it, do it, do it, do it...

Ronald Wilson Reagan = 666

It's likely that Reagan signed off on Lennon's murder as a swift strike to avoid all the difficulty Nixon had with him. Then, the idiot turned around and got double-crossed by the most duplicitous son of a bitch ever, Mr. "Iran-Contra-Rex84" himself, George Herbert Walker Bush. Along with business partner William Jefferson Clinton, his son W and the meek, castrated Reagan after his shooting, H.W. ruled the United States for nearly 30 years.

And now, we have a populist president-elect best known as a TV personality who wants to put America first...Better keep an eye on Pence, Donald. History has a habit of repeating...

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:29 pm

- I would like to say that i appreciate your guys effort to keep that reading going.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:40 am

There's the odd fact about assassins often having three names that was made famous by Mel Gibson's character in the excellent documentary Conspiracy Theory. Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, Mark David Chapman..etc. But the victims of the assassins sometimes have three names as well. For example, Martin Luther King, John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

I wonder what the deal is with the three name thing and assassinations.

In the Mel Gibson movie he even mentions that Sirhan Sirhan is the odd one out, and jokes that maybe his full name was Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan, but he overlooks the fact that Sirhan's victim was known as Robert Francis Kennedy.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:27 pm

Redneck wrote:There's the odd fact about assassins often having three names that was made famous by Mel Gibson's character in the excellent documentary Conspiracy Theory. Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, Mark David Chapman..etc. But the victims of the assassins sometimes have three names as well. For example, Martin Luther King, John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

I wonder what the deal is with the three name thing and assassinations.

In the Mel Gibson movie he even mentions that Sirhan Sirhan is the odd one out, and jokes that maybe his full name was Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan, but he overlooks the fact that Sirhan's victim was known as Robert Francis Kennedy.

I tend to think this is the media trying to demonize the least amount of people out there. There are probably thousands of James Rays and tens of thousands of Mark Chapmans out there, but far fewer James Earl Rays and Mark David Chapmans. I doubt they went around using all three names in everyday circumstances prior to the assassinations.

Now...Dylann Storm Roof? That shit is made up as hell.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Most people have 3 names here
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:20 am

Most people do have 3 names, but most do not identify by all three names. Even the constant use of an initial for the middle name qualifies, in my opinion.

Kind of makes me wonder what's in store for Donald J. Trump.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:22 pm

Nothing happened to Barack hussein Obama.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Or george W bush.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Or Pierre Elliott Trudeau

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”