Gonna see Ex Defence Min. Paul Hellyer next week

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Gonna see Ex Defence Min. Paul Hellyer next week

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Hey all

Going to this event next week... The guest speaker is Paul Hellyer, Canada's Ex- Minister of Defence, & outspoken speaker on the UFO/Alien Contact debate. Hellyer is also highly outspoken about the global banking fraud, shadow/Illuminati, etc etc.

** Is he an honest whistleblower?
- Or is he here to begin the fake 'disclosure' that will lead us all into a NWO?

The event will also host Dan Dicks, who I'm a big fan of (indy Canadian activist, creator of the G20 film 'Into the Fire), and Richard Dolan (some other UFO nut, lol)

The reason I'm going is because a good friend of mine is VERY interested in UFO disclosure, alien races etc... I am looking forward to going with him to discuss what we will hear and how it may or may not fit into the various world agendas.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Another interesting speech from Mr Hellyer:

At the end, he TOTALLY calls out the international bankers, and says that humanity needs to take them all down as soon as possible.

Sounds wicked, but then listen to him totally duck the first question at 1:00:00; questioning if the Global Warming efforts may be part of a similar global conspiracy than the one he just described. He kind of freaks out and avoids it.

He is an avid Global Warming supporter, whatever his reasons.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:51 pm

My shill-radar went down considerably after this:

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”