a tale of two presidents.

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

a tale of two presidents.

Postby Canuckster » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:56 am

the world needs more like this guy

http://www.zengardner.com/death-knell-a ... o-leaders/

An interesting contrast can be seen in this sequence. It tells much more than most will be willing to acknowledge. It’s almost like finding out your favorite sports team was a total con job, on steroids, beating their families and friends, and betting on their games for profit to boot.

We know Obama’s been the most extravagant US President to date, so let’s compare him to another national leader for a sense of perspective. Here’s Barry on holiday again, hemorrhaging taxpayer money like the slit jugular of the US behemoth that he and the government are.

Just so you know, Obama and Co. spent 1.4 BILLION dollars in 2011 alone on travel and entourage, including $102,000 on a dog handler.

Move over Marie Antoinette, Barry and Michy are taking the reins of extravagance….and they love cake.

To put this all into perspective as far as I’m concerned: This is deliberate, to piss off and polarize the populace, as are many of their tactical decisions. Never for one minute think these moves aren’t very carefully thought out and with designed consequences. Barry is nobody. He’s an empty shell, a performer, carefully sculpted for decades to play the part we are seeing right now.

If you’re paying attention, you’ll start to get the picture of the plastic front man.

beachbarry7_s640x448
Beach bum: Obama to holiday in Hawaii

President Obama and his family will leave Washington Dec. 20 for a 17-day holiday vacation in Hawaii.

The White House announced Friday that the Obamas will depart next week after what is expected to be a light work schedule for the president in Washington.

The president and his family traditionally spend their Christmas break in a rented home on Oahu with spectacular ocean views.

For his first three years in office, Mr. Obama rented a $24,500-per-week gated Plantation Estate, which offers security and privacy on the white sand beach of Kailua Bay. Source

The cost? Here’s another take on our great bronzed leader:

Taxpayer Bill for Obama’s Hawaii Vacations: $20 Million

The $20 million figure is based on estimates of the cost of the four Hawaii vacations the Obamas have taken during Christmastime 2009-2012. According to a detailed breakdown by the Hawaii Reporter, the annual excursions in 2009, 2010, and 2011 cost about $4 million, much of it attributable to the expense of taking Air Force One, at an hourly rate of about $180,000, on an eighteen-hour roundtrip journey to Honolulu and back.

New Year's Day, 2012

New Year’s Day, 2012

But $4 million almost certainly underestimates the true tally, as it does not include many miscellaneous items like the cost of flying advance teams out to Hawaii and separate flights Michelle Obama took in 2010 and 2011, when she left ahead of her husband, who was forced to stay in Washington to finish up work with Congress.

This year, Obama returned from Hawaii to complete a deal on the Fiscal Cliff and then jetted back to Honolulu, where he is now engaged in Part 2 of his vacation. The second roundtrip flight added about $3.24 million to the tab this time, bringing the cost of the 2012-1013 vacation to well over $7 million.

If we assume the estimates are probably quite low, then it’s likely to the bill for the combined vacations is more than $20 million.

Given that much of the cost involves transporting the First Family and its retinue, the Obamas could have saved taxpayers millions by doing what the vast majority of Americans do: taking either one trip a year, or none.

The Obamas get plenty of vacation. They have sojourned every summer in Martha’s Vineyard except for last year, when campaigning and pre-election concern about appearances got in the way. They often take a side trip somewhere else during the year, and Michelle goes skiing annually out West.

At the very least, they could spend their Christmas holidays at Camp David or at one of the many fine resorts outside of Washington, which would require only the use of the presidential helicopter to get them there.

Some argue that Obama is justified in returning to Hawaii because that is where he spent his formative years. But how many of us get to go visit our roots for a two week vacation every year? Source

Enough Despotic News – Let’s See True Reality

America – spoiler alert – is over. It’s a wicked arm of the New World Order and its people better wake the flock up. They’re part and parcel of a wholesale murder of earth’s innocents and innocence, for whatever reason, for whatever cause. Research for yourself who’s behind all of this, and you’ll come to some very clear, yet disturbing, conclusions.

Wake up or be prepared to be thoroughly “shaked up”.
A Peaceful Land of Sanity?

Which brings me to a land of sanity, and common sense, one might say. A lost idea, but it actually still reigns in much of the world. Despite Euro-Amerikan confusion total fascist control propaganda to the contrary, people and countries like these exist:

José Mujica
Uruguay’s President José Mujica: No Palace, No Motorcade, No Frills

If anyone could claim to be leading by example in an age of austerity, it is José Mujica, Uruguay‘s president, who has forsworn a state palace in favour of a farmhouse, donates the vast bulk of his salary to social projects, flies economy class and drives an old Volkswagen Beetle.

But the former guerrilla fighter is clearly disgruntled by those who tag him “the world’s poorest president” and – much as he would like others to adopt a more sober lifestyle – the 78-year-old has been in politics long enough to recognise the folly of claiming to be a model for anyone.

“If I asked people to live as I live, they would kill me,” Mujica said during an interview in his small but cosy one-bedroom home set amid chrysanthemum fields outside Montevideo.

The president is a former member of the Tupamaros guerrilla group, which was notorious in the early 1970s for bank robberies, kidnappings and distributing stolen food and money among the poor. He was shot by police six times and spent 14 years in a military prison, much of it in dungeon-like conditions.

Since becoming leader of Uruguay in 2010, however, he has won plaudits worldwide for living within his means, decrying excessive consumption and pushing ahead with policies on same-sex marriage, abortion and cannabis legalisation that have reaffirmed Uruguay as the most socially liberal country in Latin America.

Praise has rolled in from all sides of the political spectrum. Mujica may be the only leftwing leader on the planet to win the favour of the Daily Mail, which lauded him as a trustworthy and charismatic figurehead in an article headlined: “Finally, A politician who DOESN’T fiddle his expenses.”

But the man who is best known as Pepe says those who consider him poor fail to understand the meaning of wealth. “I’m not the poorest president. The poorest is the one who needs a lot to live,” he said. “My lifestyle is a consequence of my wounds. I’m the son of my history. There have been years when I would have been happy just to have a mattress.”

He shares the home with his wife, Lucía Topolansky, a leading member of Congress who has also served as acting president.

As I near the home of Uruguay’s first couple, the only security detail is two guards parked on the approach road, and Mujica’s three-legged dog, Manuela.

Mujica cuts an impressively unpolished figure. Wearing lived-in clothes and well-used footwear, the bushy-browed farmer who strolls out from the porch resembles an elderly Bilbo Baggins emerging from his Hobbit hole to scold an intrusive neighbour.

In conversation, he exudes a mix of warmth and cantankerousness, idealism about humanity’s potential and a weariness with the modern world – at least outside the eminently sensible shire in which he lives.

He is proud of his homeland – one of the safest and least corrupt in the region – and describes Uruguay as “an island of refugees in a world of crazy people”.

The country is proud of its social traditions. The government sets prices for essential commodities such as milk and provides free computers and education for every child. Source – more

Stuff It, Obama. Real Leaders Exist, and You Ain’t One

The contrast speaks clearly, and literally should enrage anyone who’s paying the slightest bit of attention. That we have to endure such bullshit as today’s news and standards in the “world media market” is infuriating. Anyone can see it’s total bullshit, yet the media mouthpieces play their games of minimization, or glorification of the same.

They both work apparently. Two sides of a false coin.

And to you Obama-trons and all your sickening ilk? It’s disgusting to live in a world dominated by such easily controlled influences and minions of megalomaniac self interest when so many need such basic help. You disgust me in your informed ignorance, you repulse me in your self righteous clamourings. It’s all nothing more than cardboard cut outs of images such as the UKs Cameron (camera-on?) and their paid stage hands for the highest bidder, meaning their Freemasonic associates, CIA handlers and occulto-Illuminist power brokers.
takestand_web
Take A Stand

This has to take place in your heart. We must not succumb to their propaganda, submit to their contrived wishes, or spend time on their pointless games.

We are free, and exercising our freedom is the ultimate gift of Creation.

This is why we’re being confronted with limitations – in our actions, our thoughts, our speech, our lives. To not recognize these impositions is to be under their spell.

It’s our turn.

Turn it up. They cannot stand the light.

Maybe they’ll get it.

Just wondering.

Love always, Zen
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:49 am

I think ideally government leaders should be selfless individuals devoted wholly to serving their people. Evidently this is often far from the case.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”