NASA/Mars Hoax Theories

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

NASA/Mars Hoax Theories

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Hey all

Just cuz I post em doesn't mean I support em.

NASA is a HUGE ? for me but have no idea where to begin making any decisions as to what may be bullshit, and how far that bullshit goes.

This thread is intended as a resource dump for any links where people profess to believe that anything from NASA (beyond the Apollo missions which is enough for its own thread) might be 'hoaxed'.

MARS HOAX Theory

My boys at End Of Days Radio has a great guest who calls himself Gary The Mad Martian, lol who believes that there is a MASSIVE coverup about Mars, and that radio show host Richard C Hoagland is a part of it. He is indeed mad, but offers great food for outside the box thinking lol

Here is a video where seemingly intelligently relevant people interestingly suggest that the Mars landing as we know it does not add up:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:37 pm

ISS HOAX Theory

Much yapping on the internet that professes that the International Space Station is also some kind of deception, and that most of the video we see is actually filmed inside a Zero-G plane.

Again, I don't necessarily support this theory, nor do I know enough about such things to confirm or deny it

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Most of this stuff is junk

Also I have to say that I do not get a liar's vibe from any of these people claiming to be on the ISS. Usually when people are lying or making shit up I get a strong sense of it (like when the Apollo 1 crew testified), but I never sense any such bullshit from the ISS crew, they all seem pretty positive and sharp

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:46 pm

I also don't like when internet vid makers argue about how someone should or should not 'float' or move aboard the ISS, as they haven't been there, lol

But some vids are interesting where they point out INCONSISTENCIES among different footage, implying that some of the footage may be genuine (Russian video), and some faked (NASA videos).

Other suggestions point to evidence that suggests that video collected in the Zero-G 'Testing Pool' in Houston is often used as it was real footage from the ISS, and that what we see from NASA is a jumble of the 2

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Nothing to see here move along
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Isolated on their own, these theories are pretty thin.

But imo you have to put everything about NASA in context; its inception & motivation, the global-political climate of its time (Cold War), the assassination of JFK, the presidency of Nixon, and of course the entire Apollo program and its many oddities...

NASA has forever been wrapped up in POLITICAL PROPAGANDA, and bizarrely presents itself as a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ENTITY than the Black Ops Programs, which receive infinitely more funding for as long a time.

The idea that NASA is a smokescreen of sorts to hide the actual current state of Space Tech, whether higher or lower, to me is a very reasonable hypothesis that should be tested

How far that smokescreen goes is up to vast debate; it could be small insignificant bullshit scattered here and there, all the way up to a Crrow777-style fake sky situation :shock:

As always, the truth is likely to fall somewhere in the middle imo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:06 pm

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if nasa expenditures were a cover for black ops.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:44 am

Gotta justify it somehow. I like your avatar cuckster.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:53 am

I now believe that much of what we see of the solar system from NASA probes and satellites, is fake.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:55 am

- They would never lie to the public.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”