'The Grand Design'; G Edward Griffin 1968 Lecture

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

'The Grand Design'; G Edward Griffin 1968 Lecture

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:01 am

Hey all... this is fascinating.

in 1969, G Edward Griffin delivers a videotaped lecture (of rather high production quality I might add) about the 'Grand Design' (NWO).

Says all foreign policy since WWII has been specifically to bring this design of world government to fruition.

Most interestingly, he describes a perspective of the COLD WAR as a deliberate set up in order to justify world government; 'Communism' was an enemy that could NOT be 'defeated' by regular warfare, because of the bomb. Likewise, it could not be ridiculed or provoked, also because of the bomb.

Therefore it must JOIN with the west... they must 'come together for the sake of world peace', etc... because the only alternative is living with a constant threat of nuclear annihilation.

This is from 1968.

Not bad

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:41 am

He goes a little wacky around the 1 hour mark, lol

Says the best way to handle the situation is to absolutely destroy all signs of communism by sheer military overwhelming dominance

Wow.

Is anyone familiar with this guy's current schtick? I know he's still running the CT biz but I haven't paid enough attention to him to see if he whistles the same tune or if he's changed his stance since this lecture.

IDL

Postby IDL » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:47 am

Yuri Bezmenov said similar things that in order to stop the process it would take force. That is the only way to stop it because too many people are carrying out their programming.

I've seen a number of Griffens more recent talks and they are pretty good. Not as heavy as those older talks (there is another one) but along the same lines. He explains the communism portion of the NWO project very well.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:49 am

Masato wrote:He goes a little wacky around the 1 hour mark, lol

Says the best way to handle the situation is to absolutely destroy all signs of communism by sheer military overwhelming dominance

Wow.

Is anyone familiar with this guy's current schtick? I know he's still running the CT biz but I haven't paid enough attention to him to see if he whistles the same tune or if he's changed his stance since this lecture.

At the time when he said that in such strong terms, was because of the way people thought due to their conditioning about the cold war. It was the only way to get through to them because they all thought it was an us or them situation anyway. If he'd said, we should try to peacefully reduce them to a tiny minority through education programs and group hugs, 1960s America would have laughed at him.

I don't know if he's softened his views, but the fucker must be 120 years old by now.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”