Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Communism by the Backdoor Full documentary

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Hey all

Dangerous vid here, from the creator of the other opus from THIS thread:

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/viewto ... ver%20told

Continues the view that the version of WWII History was completely written by the winners, and that the truth of the tale is actually quite REVERSED. Argues that the war was won by anti-christian Communists/Anglo-Zionists, and examines the post-WWII pattern of implementing this ideology onto the world.

Deals with Vatican II, UN, Hollywood/Media, etc; all the things Hitler was attempting to clean out of Europe we are seeing today in full renaissance

WARNING: as anti-semetic/homophobic as you will likely find... yet also an enormous work of research and eye-opening information at the same time

Make of it what you will

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:36 pm

FULL documentary;

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:49 pm

I watched the whole thing, its completely fascinating whether you subscribe to all the filmmaker's views or not.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:08 pm

Something very interesting...

The creator of these vids in other interviews has taken a sharp criticism of ANTHONY SUTTON, who I have admired:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=143&hilit=Sutton

Sutton wrote a book called 'Wall St. and the Rise of Hitler' (or something like that), arguing that the Nazis were funded by wall st and the western banking oligarchies.

The creator of these documentaries say that's horseshit. He admits other claims that Hitler was doing business with western corporations, but says this is just business and was part of Germany developing itself through WORK instead of usury; manufacturing and trading. Yet these business deals do not = political partnerships. He says no way the banks were investing in Germany because Germany was standing up to them and becoming strong in direct opposition to them.

I don't know the truth but its an interesting take on it.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:49 pm

- Thank you, i was trying to remember the name of this thread.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:39 am

Good stuff.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:48 am

The filmmakers name is Dennis Wise, of which you can find several good interviews as well.

As I said, he also did the Opus 'Adolf Hitler; the Greatest Story Never Told'. I am gonna order hardcopies of both these vids.

I have to admit, his version of history makes a FUCK of a lot more sense than the one we were/are told. His version, everything fits together, everything makes sense and follows a cohesive story. Our current world and post WWII history all lines up.

The story we were given just makes no sense at all upon any real scrutiny.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:48 am

As a history teacher I agree...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:19 am

Stuff like this makes me wonder about the various Goebbels/Nazi quotes & memes I always see...

They are used almost always used to demonstrate the evils of the Nazi propaganda, but now I wonder if these are simply quotes of Nazis TALKING ABOUT THE ALLIES. Certainly there would have been a great deal of warning about how the british and americans have been convinced to go to war against Germany, and how all those men were convinced to do so. Certainly there must have been talk about the Allies as a propaganda force spreading their 'version' of events...

Could quotes like these simply be commentary/criticisms about the West/Russia?

IDL

Postby IDL » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:33 am

I'm watching some of them tonight.

It just occurred to me, to wonder if a 5 pointed star turned 33 degrees turns it into the pentagram. It looks like it does, yes? That would make a lot of sense.

As to Antony Sutton, yeah I have heard similar criticism. Undoubtedly there would have been business deals going on. Hitler was even Time Magazines man of the year.

So, I guess the criticism was just about the conclusions, not necessarily the evidence? The question of whether or not Hilter was 'one of them' is a real puzzle. A lot of people say they were into occult, but perhaps not on the same page. Who knows.

I'm not familiar with conclusions that Sutton drew on the subject, but I think he is great all the same and it looks like he was totally correct about the Soviet Union being played by the same bankers and industrialists in the US.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”