Police Brutality Backfires

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Police Brutality Backfires

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:32 am

Hey all

I almost never support violence as a means to an end, nor (as much as I hat cops) do I condone cop-killing or even beatings.

BUT I thought this was very insightful as to HOW QUICKLY things can turn around if the people stand up to them; Laws are only as good as the power wielded by those who enforce them. Those who enforce them are so vastly outnumbered that if the people ever stood up for themselves (ourselves..) the enforcers would back the fuck down FAST, and then those who wrote the laws would be literally stripped of power in an instant.

How fast we could take down our leaders if we didn't continue to be so complacent and fearful of our police. How fast would the police (who are really jusy humans like us...) would switch sides suddenly realizing they are facing 10,000-to-1 against them.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:46 am

I remember once on a commuter train, 2 'train cops' (security who check tickets etc) were power-tripping on someone and acting very unfairly/rudely.

Everyone on the trian quietly and obediently sat and watched, not doing anything.

I stood up and pointed out it wasn't right what they were doing, and all of a sudden 2 or 3 more stepped up and joined me. Within minutes the whole train was against these 2 assholes, and when we pulled into the station, we all booted them off and everyone cheered.

Yet if I (or anyone else) did nothing, we would have all gone home with that original injustice in our hearts and minds, knowing we did nothing.

It only takes a small crack sometimes to unleash the true public consciousness... we have been trained to be docile. This is what experiments like G20 were all about, to make us afraid to stand up.

Stand the fuck up. Others will join.
We are many, they are few.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:46 am

I remember once on a commuter train, 2 'train cops' (security who check tickets etc) were power-tripping on someone and acting very unfairly/rudely.

Everyone on the trian quietly and obediently sat and watched, not doing anything.

I stood up and pointed out it wasn't right what they were doing, and all of a sudden 2 or 3 more stepped up and joined me. Within minutes the whole train was against these 2 assholes, and when we pulled into the station, we all booted them off and everyone cheered.

Yet if I (or anyone else) did nothing, we would have all gone home with that original injustice in our hearts and minds, knowing we did nothing.

It only takes a small crack sometimes to unleash the true public consciousness... we have been trained to be docile. This is what experiments like G20 were all about, to make us afraid to stand up.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Masato wrote:I remember once on a commuter train, 2 'train cops' (security who check tickets etc) were power-tripping on someone and acting very unfairly/rudely.

I agree and support this view. The political agenda of the state often goes unchecked because people are afraid to voice their opinions.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”