greenseed

How to Fake an Alien Invasion - James Corbett

Postby greenseed » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:25 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:25 pm

That was great! WAR Corbett Report
lots of good clips in there

I am curious why he finds the official explanation of the Norway Spiral so absurd?

I didn't look into it too far, but thought the explanation that it was a rocket of some sort spiraling around to be quite sensible. Is there more to it than that? Did Corbett ever do an episode on it?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Predictive programming is more like it
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 am

I'm glad he called out the Greer-Rockefeller relationship.

Greer drops that name over and over again with a positive spin, and every time I think 'WHHATT?? How can you not have a red flag up?'

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Masato wrote:That was great! WAR Corbett Report
lots of good clips in there

I am curious why he finds the official explanation of the Norway Spiral so absurd?

I didn't look into it too far, but thought the explanation that it was a rocket of some sort spiraling around to be quite sensible. Is there more to it than that? Did Corbett ever do an episode on it?

i dont remember what James said about that spiral. Ive never seen it before until now. Weird as shit.

The official explanation is a faulty missile?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:14 am

Is that real time, or sped up?

Video looks so perfect, who had a tripod set up and focused in the right place at the right time?

I need to see more videos and compare.

It doesn't seem crazy to me that it would be a missile of some sort spinning around. The way it ends also fits this theory, like it burns out and stops. Not saying this is the case but I'm confused why people are laughing at this explanation

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:12 am

- I don't get why the alien would spdend so much alien money to come to earth, and at the first sight of a human, they run out.
All that work, and they run.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:17 pm

No way that's a faulty missle, youtube faulty missles and you'll see why, if it isn't a faked video, then I can't speculate as to what caused it. My guess is energy weapon testing or something.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Masato wrote:Is that real time, or sped up?

Video looks so perfect, who had a tripod set up and focused in the right place at the right time?

I need to see more videos and compare.

It doesn't seem crazy to me that it would be a missile of some sort spinning around. The way it ends also fits this theory, like it burns out and stops. Not saying this is the case but I'm confused why people are laughing at this explanation

i haven't read or watched anything more on this thing. i have all the questions about it that you do haha

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:07 am

Canuckster why do you say no way it's a faulty missile? Corbett scoffs at this too but I don't understand why.

I don't know shit about missiles, but in my limited head I would guess if a rocket/missile if off-centered, it would spiral around until it burns itself out.

?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”