Terrence McKenna a CIA Agent??

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Terrence McKenna a CIA Agent??

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:31 am

Major find I was recently directed to... throws the whole McKenna phenomenon into a possible new light:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:42 pm

funny, I just read this article on Henrymakow today, kind of fits

Illuminati Playbook: The Phony Opposition

The Illuminati often achieve their goals
by pretending to support the opposite.
It's counter-intuitive but they advanced
world government by supporting nationalism
in Canada. It boils down to, if you wish to control
the opposition, you have to lead it.

At a meeting in Copenhagen June 10, 1931: Arnold Toynbee, "Director of Studies" at Chatham House, London, said:

"It is just because we are really attacking the principle of local sovereignty that we keep on protesting our loyalty to it so loudly.
The harder we press our attack upon the idol, the more pains we take to keep its priests and devotees in a fool's paradise - lapped in a false sense of security which will inhibit them from taking up arms in their idol's defense....
We are at present working, discreetly with all our might, to wrest this mysterious political force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local national states of the world. And all the time, we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands."
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:50 pm

There's actually a fair bit of documentation out there that supports these theories. im going to go dig some more up
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:53 pm

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/index.html

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation

this story deserves its own thread, fascinating shit

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:08 am

more from henry makow

http://www.savethemales.ca/000907.html

The CIA Created the Drug Culture

In the 1950's, the CIA experimented with LSD for use in interrogation and as a weapon.

In the 1960's they used this weapon to divert idealistic Americans from the path of social responsibility to one of introspection and self-gratification, i.e. "spiritual liberation."

They neutralized my generation by turning social activists into "flower children" advocating "peace and love."

The mantra of the age was "Tune in, Turn on and Drop Out". The prophet was psychologist, Dr. Timothy Leary (1920-1996).

Was Leary working for the CIA?

Writer Mark Reibling put this question to the aged guru in 1994 after a speech in Gainesville Florida.

"They never gave me a dime," Leary replied with a pained expression, and then avoided his questioner.

In fact, Leary did get money from them but not very much. When I visited him about 1990 he was strained for money. More later.

While not a CIA agent, Reibling makes a convincing case that Leary was their dupe. The CIA promotes people who believe in a cause but are unaware they are advancing the New World Order agenda.

Like most intelligence agencies, the CIA does not represent national interests. It was created by British intelligence and serves the London-based central bankers.

The CIA said they sponsored radicals, liberals and leftists as "an alternative to Communism." This is not true. They did it to introduce a different style of Communism.

Behind the rhetorical facade, Communism is state-monopoly capitalism, controlled by the bankers and administered by the state. The people who own the US Federal reserve also control Russian industry and resources.

Funds and drugs for Leary's research came from the CIA. In his autobiography, "Flashbacks" (1983), Leary credits Cord Meyer, the CIA executive in charge of funding the lib-left and counter culture with "helping me to understand my political cultural role more clearly."

Elsewhere he says the "Liberal CIA" is the "best mafia you can deal with in the Twentieth Century." (These references are from Reibling's groundbreaking must-read article: "Was Leary a CIA agent?" ) Leary clearly was working for the CIA but was doing what he wanted-turning on.

Like Leary, we were all dupes.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:18 am

The conspiracy theory that Charlie Manson was a creature of the CIA or some government black ops bunch - all too believable. They made him the epitome of everything the Sixties scene was about - did some kind of programming, wound him up and turned him loose to change it all into a darkside horror show.

Look at all the things he ruined. Free love. Living off the grid in abandoned places. Hitchhiking. Inviting strangers into our homes. Long hair. Peace and love. Drugs. Guitars. Itinerant folksingers. Goofy nicknames. So many things that should be a part of Utopia, and I swear the flow was heading that way. But Charlie Manson cockblocked the Flower Child revolution. He was the biggest buzzkill, the worst PR spokesperson for the counterculture, the absolute epitome of every parent's nightmare.

The other thing was speed. Cannabis and psychedelics, the entheogens, had mainly good effects. When speed came in, flowers went out. Sharing turned into stealing. Brothers and sisters turned into traitors. The good drugs were criminalized to make room for the horrible stuff, speed and PCP and all kinds of substances that had nothing to do with the nurturing of peace and love. Where did that shit come from? How much intention was involved there, and on whose part?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:18 am

sorry for hijacking the thread bro :D

=Darky

Postby =Darky » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:35 am

great stuff guys... so much misinfo to mull over in the world.

i used to be a big fan of mckenna and leary both... but its been awhile since any of the info they offer has had any meaning to me.

i dont want to change the world in some spiritual way anymore... i just want to be a nice person and let the chips fall where they may :3

Quasi-Phibian

Postby Quasi-Phibian » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:37 pm

This guy makes a pretty good presentation of it:

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”