The 9/11 Investigations

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
What

The 9/11 Investigations

Postby What » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:39 pm

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:50 am

Masato wrote:^ this is great, how old is/was this hearing?

What do you think of the '28 Pages' stuff going on right now? I am guessing you'd agree with me that it is a total Limited Hangout scenario... blaming Saudi Arabia? lol it wasn't Saudi Arabia who stood down NORAD... wasn't SA who confiscated the security cams @ the Pentagon, etc etc etc

Here is a link I've found but haven't gone through yet, also looks interesting:
http://www.abeldanger.net/2016/04/incre ... onist.html

thanks for the vids dude, always nice to see you round here

later!

2004. did you watch? it's good (IMO). it helps shed some light on NORAD, wargames & response (ruppert), how the hijackers were able to enter the US even though some were on terror lists & initially met with resistance (springman), & the US intelligence apparatus' history with this kind of stuff (judge). the letter from sibel edmonds is also a good listen or read. shame it was completely ignored.

re: the 28, I think it is a limited hangout by definition (especially if Obama gets his way & releases the pages with “some degree of declassification”), but not completely. a small piece of a big puzzle. rumor is that israel is also mentioned in those pages & moreso in the footnotes. I do wonder about some of the more cryptic remarks of "foreign governments" or "allies", plural. I would hope that declassifying the 28 would open up people's minds along with a can of 9/11 truth worms. I don't think anyone knows the complete story or ever will.

with that said, I don't think the 28 pages will prove US complicity, but rather a close relationship with parties involved & support (both financially & logistically) from saudi officials within the US & shenanigans within state depts to ensure success of the mission. not sure if there is any mention of the mossad agents that seemed to be mirroring their every move & intimidated the DEA. after that, it’s up to the individual to connect the dots between the house of saud, bush family, CIA, mossad. plenty of material out there. it would also be obvious that there would have had to have been some form of cooperation at the visa, financial & NORAD level. cavemen, SA or mossad wouldn't be able to pull it off without friends in the right places. being that a couple of the alleged hijackers stayed with an FBI agent in CA, it would be interesting to see if & how that is mentioned. it sounds as if that info is included.

"some degree of declassification" could mean a million different things though. like a limited, limited hangout.

I don't think 9/11 is as simple as some people want to make it. IMO, it could very well be a multi-faceted operation with elements of...

saudia arabia providing the perps, financing & logistics
mossad providing intel, cover & demo(?) - MSM "scoop" is that they were just observing.
the US opening doors, issuing visas & standing down with plausible deniability/detachment through the CIA & mossad.

the 'project for a new american century' with both Israel & SA thinking they were in on it.

complex issue. gonna watch those vids here in a bit...

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:07 am

watched the vids on that link. thanks. I thought two in particular were definite food for thought.

I really like corbett, & don't disagree with him much, but do in his vid. not sure what he expected, can't argue with limited hangout, but I don't think anyone was under the notion that the 28 pages would include specific connections to the CIA, DIA, etc, or anything close. it will be interesting to see what is & isn't in them if it happens.

corbett also claims that sen. graham was intimately involved in what happened on 9/11, I would like to hear why he thinks that. It almost sounds like he thinks graham was part of the 9/11 commission & the '28 redacted pages' are from the WH-approved 9/11 commission report when they are not (common mistake). The 28 pages are from the ‘Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities’ report, completely separate from the 9/11 commission’s report & more of a following of the money trail & watchdog of the official commission. unlike the official 9/11 commission, the JICI was met with resistance & stonewalled whenever possible.

it's too simplistic to accuse everyone in congress of being involved in 9/11 or the coverup. corbett is a lot better than that, will have to check out why he feels that way.

that vid with madsen was good. credible guy. he was close to phillip marshall (author of 'FF9/11' & 'the big bamboozle'), who had been talking about the saudi involvement & their training/support inside the US & the stand down/stonewalling. victim of a questionable suicide (RIP) not too long ago. it's too bad he's not around for the declassification movement. he probably would have enjoyed their release.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:27 pm

I like that O'Keefe guy, I see a ton of good vid titles in the Youtube feed

Ex-US soldier in Iraq
going hard after Zionist dirt

Lots of good stuff in here I need to catch up

O'Keefe calls it the 'Greater Israel Project'

What

Postby What » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:58 am

Masato, I am going to see Ken Okeefe tonight, that is if they let him across the border!

http://www.modernknowledge.ca/ken-okeefe-in-toronto.html

What

Postby What » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:03 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:20 am

What wrote:Masato, I am going to see Ken Okeefe tonight, that is if they let him across the border!

http://www.modernknowledge.ca/ken-okeefe-in-toronto.html

damn you and your single life, lol

There is so much cool shit going down every night in TO and Hamilton, but my dad-ass life does not cooperate well

I'd go see that guy too, I never heard of him until this thread.

I'm going through all Dag's posts starting right now, have a long day of work today. Also gonna hit the vids in the link I posted, I'll repost any that stand out.

I still refuse to completely let 9/11 go, there is simply so much information and leads that have been layed out, it seems like we're so close already to cracking it, 28 pages or not

I still have hope one day it will come out, maybe this is naive but the idea of just letting it go into the past and allow the Lie to be cemented in human consciousness/history is just too unforgivable. This was THE great deception of my lifetime, I will not bow down to it

What

Postby What » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Full house at the Ken O'Keefe gathering inside and outside with the IDL protesting like inept children outside.

Good speech on what he is going to initiate as a world citizen and how the idea will transpire.

The content is basically all of what he discusses in his videos. Masato he is speaking again tomorrow night if you have time......
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (14.35 KiB) Viewed 4758 times

What

Postby What » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:04 pm

IDL outside before the lecture, they soon left to go eat or something because it's a tough day when you harass people on their way to an informative gathering.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (14.35 KiB) Viewed 4756 times

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:26 am

^ badass report, What

I've never actually seen IDL action first hand

I've been going through Dag's vids all day, some fresh stuff:

this one was hardcore, some info I hadn't known before about PTECH / BMI:

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”