Evidence of Fake, Scripted 'News' Thread

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Evidence of Fake, Scripted 'News' Thread

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:10 pm

This is a deep field of study, I don't even know where to begin.

I'll start with a few surface clues:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:04 pm

This one is great, lolol - watch them put their gas masks on at 7:00

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:19 am

Conan O'Brien is rocking these, he does one every year or so

this one is POWERFUL. Show this to CT noobs and you will see them scratching their heads.

But this doesn't happen with REAL 'news' stories, right? Only petty Xmas scripts/

...right???

:D

YOUR NEWS IS FAKE

REALIZE.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Can't rep from phone :(
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Masato wrote:This is a deep field of study, I don't even know where to begin.

- That`s Reese Whinterspoon :geek:
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Begin by comparing this to the mainstream 'news' coverage of 9/11.

Its exactly the same thing.

People aren't getting this :(

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:50 am

Behind TV Analysts, Pentagon’s Hidden Hand

In the summer of 2005, the Bush administration confronted a fresh wave of criticism over Guantánamo Bay. The detention center had just been branded “the gulag of our times” by Amnesty International, there were new allegations of abuse from United Nations human rights experts and calls were mounting for its closure.

The administration’s communications experts responded swiftly. Early one Friday morning, they put a group of retired military officers on one of the jets normally used by Vice President Dick Cheney and flew them to Cuba for a carefully orchestrated tour of Guantánamo.

To the public, these men are members of a familiar fraternity, presented tens of thousands of times on television and radio as “military analysts” whose long service has equipped them to give authoritative and unfettered judgments about the most pressing issues of the post-Sept. 11 world.

Hidden behind that appearance of objectivity, though, is a Pentagon information apparatus that has used those analysts in a campaign to generate favorable news coverage of the administration’s wartime performance, an examination by The New York Times has found.

The effort, which began with the buildup to the Iraq war and continues to this day, has sought to exploit ideological and military allegiances, and also a powerful financial dynamic: Most of the analysts have ties to military contractors vested in the very war policies they are asked to assess on air.

Those business relationships are hardly ever disclosed to the viewers, and sometimes not even to the networks themselves. But collectively, the men on the plane and several dozen other military analysts represent more than 150 military contractors either as lobbyists, senior executives, board members or consultants. The companies include defense heavyweights, but also scores of smaller companies, all part of a vast assemblage of contractors scrambling for hundreds of billions in military business generated by the administration’s war on terror. It is a furious competition, one in which inside information and easy access to senior officials are highly prized.

****This story is way to long to post here, but it is a great example of how the news is faked. Read the reast here: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/us/20 ... .html?_r=0

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:54 am

U.S. Is Said to Pay to Plant Articles in Iraq Papers

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/01/polit ... apers.html

CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake Stories’, Shocking Exposé

http://yournewswire.com/cnn-journalist- ... ng-expose/

Pentagon rolls out stealth PR By Matt Kelley, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — A $300 million Pentagon psychological warfare operation includes plans for placing pro-American messages in foreign media outlets without disclosing the U.S. government as the source, one of the military officials in charge of the program says.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/was ... n-pr_x.htm

Government agencies plant fake stories in media to brainwash public

http://www.naturalnews.com/048342_CIA_f ... ganda.html

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”