Media Propaganda

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Som-Pong

Media propoganda

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:30 am

NLP works on people who do not understand it, which is the vast majority.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:15 pm

IDL wrote:This article is a gem

http://www.ihr.org/other/TonyMartin2002.html

Tony Martin is a black histories professor who did investigation into the Jewish involvement of the global slave trade historically. In the article he talks about how he unknowingly walked into an area that Jewish lobby groups operate in trying to suppress information.

It fits in with this thread because it's about how information is controlled, listing many of the strategies employed he himself experienced. In this case, it backfired because he wasn't intimidated and their attacks ended up drawing attention to his work but it illustrates the mechanisms that are deployed when someone 'steps out of line'.

- Just like whem lisa wanted to expose the tru story about Jeremia Springfield. :mrgreen:
We live in a world like the Truman show.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Som-Pong wrote:NLP works on people who do not understand it, which is the vast majority.

Just like all cons and tricks!

When it comes to public figures, I'd imagine it would be a balancing act between wanting to use as many tricks as possible, but at the same time guarding against being exposed. So subtlety would be most important.

But, as we can see from the overt masonic and Illuminati type symbolism and secret handshakes and signs that go on in front of cameras, they are willing to put a fair bit out there because they know all the mass media won't expose them, and that most people just don't pay attention.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:48 pm

even when people are screaming for people to look, the majority dont,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:30 pm

I have been waiting for this one. I jumped through it briefly to check it out. looks like it delivers.

going to try & watch tonight.

Published on Aug 15, 2015

A Documentary Film by Adam Green of Know More News demonstrating the establishment media's propaganda campaign against conspiracy theories and the truth.

10 min teaser that has been floating around. I hope this film has very little alex jones.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:06 pm

I hate alex jones with a passion & pretty indifferent toward david duke, but I'm dropping this here because I keep reading about it. apparently, consensus is that duke owned AJ bad. real bad. exposed him. to the point that AJ is trying to pull the video from youtube (but here it is). if true, this might be worth watching. dropping here so I don't forget. I try to avoid all things prison planet.

my disdain for jones might override any curiosity I have so If anyone else watches (or has already watched), cliffs!

IDL

Postby IDL » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:11 am

^^ I watched the interview. Alex was obviously trying to deflect any mention of Jews and re-affirm over and over that it is 'globalists'. There was certainly some playing dumb. Duke talked about Jewish involvement in Russia, the banking system, the media, and all sorts of things. He laid it all out there. Jones did not refute the evidence presented.

According to this:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 01194.html

Alex Jones has taken the video down from his site.

Jones is probably in hot water.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Published on Feb 6, 2015
In this eye-opening talk, veteran investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson shows how astroturf, or fake grassroots movements funded by political, corporate, or other special interests very effectively manipulate and distort media messages.

IDL

Postby IDL » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:22 pm

^^ Great presentation. She talked about Wikipedia which is the first time i've seen someone go into that

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:51 pm

IDL wrote:^^ Great presentation. She talked about Wikipedia which is the first time i've seen someone go into that

agreed. everyone throws the word "shill" around without even knowing what one is. that talk right there gave some perfect examples of them & astroturfing.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”