Media Propaganda

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
IDL

Media propoganda

Postby IDL » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:12 pm

This is a short video on Bernays, and at 2:00 it shows one of his projects where he worked on breaking down the taboo on women smoking, while working for the Lucky Strike company.

I find this example revealing in many ways:

- He employed the fashion industry to sway women into wanting the color of the cigarette packaging. The fashion industry to this day works to manipulate people.
- He linked smoking to the Womens Liberation movement and convinced them it was an act of rebellion. We see the same techniques today in the Feminist ideology to manipulate women using the concept of liberation and rebellion to break down taboo. Classic social engineering.
- Organized marches that were presented as spontaneous
- It shows the lengths that a smoke company will go. Now just think of the lengths that government apparatus or the larger Oligarchy will go to sell ideas.

This is Berneys talking about it, in which he reveals another concept. At 4:10 he mentions coordinating the story with various newspapers before the womens demonstration to control the narrative in the press.

So it is sort of like a staged movie for public consumption, but it happens in real life and the subjects (the women smoking) were not aware they were being used.

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:35 am

Nice example of media distorting reality to push racial/racist narratives

Original clip from MSNBC

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:29 am

IDL wrote:This short clip from the Conan O'Brien show reveals an important concept in creating the illusion of diverse options.

Content feeds. Local radio stations and TV stations subscribe to content feeds. Even major news outlets subscribe to feeds from the Associated Press. Control of these feeds allows a few people to control the information piped out to the numerous providers.

Damn, great video.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:02 am

That Bernays min doc was awesome too. Its good he lived so long and could do that video.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:51 pm

IDL wrote:I find one of the biggest stumbling blocks when talking to people is that they believe that the mass media is looking out for them, are just profit driven (not political), wouldn't be engaging in deception, or in general would not be part of the establishment.

I'm making this thread to contain some information that might help show that they are very much part of the control network, and that they are very manipulative, so if anyone comes across good examples this thread can act as a collection.

For videos, maybe add a little blurb on what it is.

- People should be able to desenvolv their point of view by thenselves.
I lost account of how manny people changed their point of view when they joined a university, because their teach told then how to see the world, and i bellieve that some times the teach didn't even try, but some persons behave like sheeps, whe see this all the time on the world.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Luigi wrote:That Bernays min doc was awesome too. Its good he lived so long and could do that video.

I agree, it's a great little case study on manipulation. It's spelled out and can't really be argued as well which makes it even better.

A lot of people just can't fathom that sort of manipulation, and it is only more advanced now.

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote: - People should be able to desenvolv their point of view by thenselves.
I lost account of how manny people changed their point of view when they joined a university, because their teach told then how to see the world, and i bellieve that some times the teach didn't even try, but some persons behave like sheeps, whe see this all the time on the world.

The education system is the other key piece in the indoctrination apparatus in any system. Some of the political indoctrination that is going on with the political correctness, LGBT, Feminism, historical revisionism, etc is very soviet style in nature.

There is a great clip by an X KGB (yuri bezmenov) that talks about subversion strategies and the education system is a primary target for taking control of people.

So media and education together allow for the indoctrination of entire societies over time. This is the danger of a centrally managed state education system. Many people home school for that reason.

here is that video, it's relevant enough to this thread. It's one of the best videos out there IMO when it comes to explaining the social engineering that is going on in society today under the 'progressive' banner.

There are other videos he has done also, for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:34 am

Luigi wrote:
IDL wrote:This short clip from the Conan O'Brien show reveals an important concept in creating the illusion of diverse options.

Content feeds. Local radio stations and TV stations subscribe to content feeds. Even major news outlets subscribe to feeds from the Associated Press. Control of these feeds allows a few people to control the information piped out to the numerous providers.

Damn, great video.

I like when the local news people use a little bit of creativity...

That guy makes me laugh sometimes.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:10 am

a great 9 minutes with naomi wolf

she doesn't talk much about boston, but media/propaganda in general.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:28 am

She definitely walked on eggshells a bit there, but still got her point across in a way that was honest while not overtly calling the thing bullshit.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”